Chapter 10: The Date

*Bailey's Pov*

I put on a black crop jumper, a short white pleated skirt and my black thigh-high heeled boots.
I style my hair into my parting and then make curly waves in it. I then apply my makeup . I start with foundation, then powder, bronzer, eye brow shading, a smokey eye effect with eye shadow, a thin line of black eyeliner with a flick at the end and black mascara. I finish the look with matte red lipstick.

PING

From Moxley:
I'll be at yours in 5

To Moxley:
Ok I'm nearly ready.

I put my phone on mute and unplug it. I turn off my curlers and phone charger. I grab my lace black clutch bag and put in my keys, money, and lipstick.
I look at my clock and its 6:57, he should be here in 3 minutes.

I can't believe I'm actually going on a date with this guy. I've only known his 2 days! It's so weird that 3 days ago we didn't know each other.

PING

From Moxley:
I'm outside

I snap out of my thoughts and grab my keys and unlock my door. I lock it behind me and I start walking towards the front of the apartment block. Before I go infront of it where Jon is, I take a deep breath. I start to get butterflies. Oh shit!
I turn the corner to see Jon leaning against his car on the side of the quite road.

He is wearing black jeans, a grey t-shirt and a black denim jacket.

I walk closer and I can tell he can hear me because of my heels. He looks up and when we does his mouth is nearly touching the ground. His eyes look me up and down and don't blink.
"You ok there?" I ask sarcastically.
"Wow Bailey." He says still looking at me.
I put my hand under his chin and close his mouth. He smirks at me and then opens the door for me.
"Thank you." I say and sit in the passengers seat.

********

We pull up to a fancy restaurant, no where near where we live, as we have been driving for an hour.
We get out and go into the restaurant. It's so posh compared to what we normally have. We live in a kinda rough neighbour hood, but it's nothing that's too much to handle.

"Table for two?" The waitress asks us.
"Yes please." I smile at her.
"Follow me." She smiles back and walks off
We follow her to a table by the window.
We sit down and she takes our drinks order.

I put my clutch on the table and Jon takes his jacket off and puts it on the back of his chair.

We sit down and soon the women comes with our drinks. We look through the menu and then the women comes back over to take our order. Then leaves.

"So how are you finding CZW?" I ask Jon.
"It's not bad, more violent that I thought for." He replies.
"You haven't seen anything yet. You know Marvin?" I ask.
"Brain Damage?" He questions.
"Yeah. His real name is Marvin. He is the worst to be in a match with. He will get his hand on literally anything. That's why the audience loves him so much. He is the most violent wrestler." I tell him.
"Really? The audience loves you too. Have you heard them when they scream for you?"
"Yeah, but I normally zone out to be honest." I say taking a slip of my drink.

********

After having our stater and main meal we decide to leave desert as we are too full. Jon forces to pay for the bill so I let him.

We go out of the restaurant and take a walk around. Jon and I walk to a pier that's a 5 minute walk from the car.
When we are on the pier we look out to the sea.
"Have you heard from Sami today?" Jon asks me.
"Yeah, we met up. It didn't go so well." I tell him.
"Why not?" He looks at me.
"Well, I showed him my cut on my cheek and I could tell he was upset. He just walked off with any type of warning. I called after him but he didn't turn around." I look into the sea with flashbacks coming into my mind.

I feel Jon's hand touch mine and we intertwine our fingers. I get butterflies again. This is weird, I've not felt like this before. Plus, we've only known each other 2 days.

I look at him and we make eye contact. His eyes are so mysterious. Eww! Why am I talking like this? This is so mushy and lovey. It's like one of those gross romantic love stories.
"I can tell a lot is on your mind." Jon says and I jump from my thoughts back into reality.
"Sorry, with Sami and all this. It's a little weird. I mean it's a good weird, but we've only known each other for two days." I tell him.
"I understand." He lets go of my hand. "Do you want to be getting back?" He asks.
"If that's ok, thank you." I reply and we start walking down the pier again.

We get back to the car and we get in.

*******

After Jon drives for an hour he drops me back at my apartment block.
"Thank you for tonight, I needed the break." I tell him.
"No problem, I'll see you at work tomorrow." He smiles.
"You will, I'll text you." I say.
I shut the car door and go to my apartment. I go inside and lock it behind me.

I put the keys on the side and get changed out of my clothes into pj baggy pants and a sports bra. I take all of my makeup off and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I brush my teeth and then get into bed. I turn my light off and close my eyes.