Can you keep a secret ?

(Y/n) / Magenta's POV.

It seems like our work is done here.

Our guest has been "taken care" off well....at least he won't say what he saw here and didn't stole anything precious that belongs to this place!

The only problem is...what should i do with the corpse ? I can't put it in a closet or a shelf ! It would rot and probably smell a lot. What am I saying...this human was already rotten. He chose his own fate...he decided to come unallowed here so that's his punishment for his actions. 

It reminds me of a special someone...but who? I see the silhouette inside my mind but its blurred. Whoever it is...it makes me furious and want to do something really bad.

Anyways, I found a empty costiume of Freddy. It looked old, used and creepy so I don't think anyone would even touch that thing. Come on ! Even this room is too freaky for anyone to get in it . Its full of dolls,old news paper,spider webs and  blood everywhere... its a perfect place to hide any corpse ! But Im sure its not the only option... We'll see later......

 Well, until a  employe decides to get rid of the costume but it has to... have the guts for it. Fufufu~

Okay thats enough of the fun for today. I decided to wrap the now cold and bloody body in plastic wraps. It won't stop the smell completly or slow the roting process but this will do. After beeing satisfied with my job I decided to find Mey, wash my self a little and find a new dress...Its disgusting.

I loved that dress but would you wear your clothes even if they are old,thorn and covered in fresh AND old blood ? Exactly, NO ! (If yes I don't judge...) 

"We did a great job didn't we sissy ?", I heared a way to well known girly voice. Well at least I don't have to search May.

I looked down on the floor and saw her, crawling toward me she was so proud and happy about what we did.I couldn't help but smile at her: "Sure thing we did, Mey."

After I put her on my shoulder that wasn't stained with the red,sticky lequid I decided to go to he small bathroom that was actualy for the employees but nobody entered this place for feeled years so better for me, I don't have to float here and there. And there is a closed filled with dresses my size !

I entered the bathroom. Not surprising, it was dusty and dusty but I didn't mind at all. As a doll i don't use toilets anyway so lucky me i guess. I saw my reflection in the mirror. As expected, Im covered in blood and other lequids...probably came from the guys body. My hair a little greasy but not stained so at least its something. My face... it has some red dots but my eyes....they are not (E/c)...they are like 50 shades darker and blood thirsty but empty in the same time...

That's strange...

After washing myself a bit, Mey was choosing a dress for me. It was perfect 

I quickly dressed myself with a little bit of Mey's help

I quickly dressed myself with a little bit of Mey's help. It feels so nice to wear fresh clothes after a really long time.

It's time to return to get rid of this old thing..... WAIT !

I'm so dumb! I didn't notice the incinerator.....let me try something.... This thing works even ! this makes everything easier ! May seemed to have the same idea like me. Oh how i love this precious little cupcake. 

" Say Mey......can you ceep a secret ?", I said with a grin. Mey looked at me with a mischievous look : "Oh yes dear (Y/n)...I even swear to ceep it to the grave..."

As we started to clean up the mess we sung our song...

SAY DEAR READER....CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET ? :)

End of Chapter 9