Like a Phoenix

Magenta's / Y/n POV.

Oh no...how long am I supposed to be in the middle of nowhere...Seriously I don't know what day is today or if it's day or night. To make this short I lost track of time.

I just really hope May,BB and Puppet are ok.
I'm also worried about the childeren that were killed...alright they are dead the parents probably are horrified but the question is, what happened to their SOUL.

??? POV

"Hey Puppet ! How long has it been ? You know the incident and stuff...and when is the Marionett waking up?" , I asked Puppet because I'm sure it's been a long time.

The Puppet looked at the calender sadly with his head down :" To be honest with you (F/A) [Favourite Animatronic] , I wanted to forget about this....but since you bring thus up.....its been 16 Years."

I instantly regret that I asked this question...Puppet is maybe smiling the whole time (because of the mask) but you could hear his sadness and sorrow in his voice.

"I'm sorry that I asked this and made you feel bad" , I apologised. Puppet looked up and said :" Don't worry. It's only that she was-...no she is a part of the family and we care about her.You see, she was for BB like a big sister.Just like for May. "

Just then as Puppet ended the sentence,something amazing happend...
Magenta started to move.

Magenta's / (Y/n) Pov.

I lost hope on waking up but when I sat down in the middle of the dark eternity,I heard a unrecognisable voice.

"Hey Puppet ! How long has it been ? You know the incident and stuff...and when is the Marionett waking up?"

The voice was smoth and gentle and sounded like a males voice [sorry if like Chicka ^^'] .

" To be honest with you (F/A) [Favourite Animatronic] , I wanted to forget about this....but since you bring thus up.....its been 16 Years."

So his name is (F/A) huh? Well I like it its- wait...Did the say it's been 16 Years since the murder happened ?! No......HELL NO !

"I'm sorry that I asked this and made you feel bad"

I will thank you later for this....that you brought this up but you shouldn't feel bad for asking...

" Don't worry. It's only that she was-...no she is a part of the family and we care about her.You see, she was for BB like a big sister.Just like for May. "

They still have hope that I wake up...The still belive.There is no way I'm gonna give up as long as they belive in me ! [Wow that sounded cheesy]

As I though about my family , I saw a light from the distance and began to float there. [remember she can't walk]
As I reached it I could feel my body again....my Marionett body !

I looked up and saw Puppet and (F/A) watching me with wide eyes."Hey,you look like you saw a ghost! " , I joked with a genuine smile.

(F/A) POV.

As she smiled at us I felt really funny in my stomach (or gears...whatever). She was gorgeous! Even if she had leyers of dust on her dress and hair and was stained with dried blood, she was still beautiful.

Puppet couldn't belive his eyes. He was weeping silently and attacked the Marionett with a tight hug which semmed to surprise her but she returned the hug with a happy smile.

"Hey what's with the whole noise ? Did we miss something ? ", asked Chicka with a curious look. After that the rest of the craw came to see what happend.

I looked back at the hugging Marionett's saying :

" You guys,just missed the rise of the phoenix. "

CHAPTER 7 : LIKE A PHOENIX COMPLETE

C O M P L E T E

(A/N) : Yes I know ! I'm a bad person !! I abandoned the story and I'm really sorry about this ! I though that I should make a pizza pun to make this all better...but it would be to Cheesey..... oh well I hope you can forgive me and I see you! (Probably) In the next Chapter....Buh-bye! 👋