A strong bond

Magenta's / Y/N Pov.

"Hey Magenta!What do you think how long are we sitting here?",asked me Mey with her usually quiet yet cheerful voice.To be honest I don't really know....when my soul was 'chained' to my doll body i lost track of time.But because of the dust on my hair and dress I could say that it's been a long time.She looked at me with her red eyes that had was glistening cheerfully and 'lively'.But as I looked at her,my eyes were instead of cheerfully look, lifeless and sad in the same time."I don't know...I lost the track of time....but by our looks you can say a really long time.",I said with a smooth voice.My voice changed a bit because of the dolls body.It was more mature then it should be.Mey's expression changed from a happy to a sad smile then she stared at the cealing in the dark.I felt bad for her.When I found her she was lying in a cold, dusty corner crying silently.But when she saw me,staring at her with a small smile,her expression changed to a hopefull and happy one.She told me how she landed here.A girl became a new doll because she was bored with Mey.To make this short,she was replaced by a new model.There was a really strong feeling of hate.How could anyone be so cruel to such a adorable thing.So I decided to take her with me to the place where I was always sitting.From that day she sat on my lap and snuggled into me.I wanted to cheer her up so I sang to her a lullaby that I knew from my past. 'Safe and Sound'

When I started to sing Mey looked at me with her eyes that were barely visual because of her purple hair that covered them.But she had a faint smile and huged me with her small arms.I also smiled because she was like a little sister to me so automatically,I huged her back.I promised her that I won't leave her alone and I always keep my promise.

The smaller doll was closing her eyes and enjoyed the sound of Magenta's voice.After a while she fell asleep with a faint smile on her face.But one didn't they know,that something or rather someone was watching them from the shadows.