Hide & Seek

?  G.U.E.S.S.W.H.O ¿

??? Pov.

Ugh....again a night where I have to work...of well, I just have to steal the money they got and that's it.

Should be a piece of cake, since they don't have a night guard (yet....).

I don't know why nobody wanted to do this job ! I mean, come on !
It's a kids place where stupid robots are singing and telling stories for the little brats !

I took the key that I pickpocketed from one of the waitresses. How did I do that ? Simple.

Just flirted  until I seducted her and took her to the locker room to make out. Gosh she was terrible but at least I managed to steal the main key from her skirt.

Don't ask further......I'm still goosed out.... (A/n : Me too since I am not so innocent and imagined it.....eww )

I got in the restaurant easily and suddenly felt...strange.

My co-workers told me creepy stuff about this place like that a murder happend here a few years ago.

The mentioned a human sized doll which "killed" a group of kids and she is still there somewhere in a room.

Also that you can still smell the blood and hear the voices and giggles of the dead children.

Ha! Bullsh*t!

As if they are such a bunch of screedy cats and belive in such stuff !

(Ohhhh if you only knew Mr.Unknown.... >:)   )

I decided to ignore the strange aura that this place gives and go to the room where the money was.

Marionette 's  Pov.

Since everybody greeted  (Y/n) so kindly, I decided to check out the rooms. I had a strange feeling somethings going on unnoticed.

So I quickly just ghosted around and looked everywhere to find something or rather......someone.

Ah....we have thief here....how nice.

I quickly got back to the storage where everyone was.

"I don't mean to interrupt you guys but...we have a uninvited guest here who is not behaving." , I told them with somehow angry voice.

Chicka was surprised just like the others. "Why is this person here ?",asked Mey innocently.

"Lassie, if he is not behaving like Mari said and visiting us at late hour like this , he has bad intentions." , explained Foxy while staring at the floor with narrowed eyes. (Or eye since he has a eyepatch...)

Freddy grinned and chuckled darkly like a madman and added : " Oh.......so we should maybe teach our guest a lesson."

Everybody got his idea and also started to grin.

"But..-", started Bonnie. " But who is going to have the kudos to....teach the person"

Nobody's Pov.

The animationics thought for a little since there was no time to lose.

They heared a light chuckle from (Y/n) which sounded kinda.....disturbing.

"Well since I'm already on the black list of this pizzeria I could handle that.",she said while having a kind smile on her face that seemed to amaze (F/a) but also scare a little...

She my look innocent (although her dress was stained with dried blood)
,but eyes were not sparkling......they were dull,empty and had a glint of bloodlust.