Who am I?

"??? POV"

Here I am...sitting in darkness in a room...its been a wile since I saw a human or anyone.The only thing I have here is my only friend 'Mey the doll'.She is a small doll with long hair that covers her eyes,a long purple dress that goes under her knees and a purple ribbon on her hair.She is always by my side and sitting on my lap.You maybe wonder who I am.Well, I don't know who exactly I am.The only thing that remember is my old name,(y/n).You maybe wonder why I said 'old name'...so here is my story

*flashback*

I was a happy kid.Even if I had only my father becouse my mom left us and my younger brother vanished long time ago. Dad was a good person and always took care of me and made sure I was happy.That's what I fough...
One day he went you grocery shopping and since I was 11 years old I could stay alone 1 or 2 hours alone.Before my dad left he would always say: "Listen carefully (y/n).You can invite you close friends wile I'm gone or do what you want but you are not allowed to go to the cellar...don't ask why becouse YOU just CAN'T !...understand? "
"Yes father don't worry." I answered.
After he left I was all alone in the house and could play some video games or like my dad said do what I want. But something told me to go to the cellar.And then I started asking myself WHY can't I go down there...is dad hiding from me something? Well curiosity kills the cat.I opened the door that leaded to the cellar and turned the light on since I couldn't even see what's underneath me...I regret that I even dared to do down there...everything was covered in a sticky,red lequid which was blood I guessed.There were corpses all around the floor and one corpse cough my attention. The corpse was a boy who looked younger than me...The realisation hit me...It was my younger brother (b/n).His eyes were stabbed out of his eyesockets and was stabbedin the heart,stomach and other viral places...so this is why father didn't allow me to go down here.Just when I was about to leave and pretend that I didn't see anything,my father just stood behind me."You broke the rule...just like the little dumb brat that was your brother...so now you will join him!!!",he shouted at me and had a insane,wide smile on his face.It took him barely 3 seconds to take a knife out of his purple shirt.Just then as he charged at me,I realised that he was a killer...The purple man.

*End of flashback*

So you see,my story is not that happy but it's better then be dead.Why am I not dead? Well after my father stabbed me in my heart,everything turned black.There was a soft yet strange voice that said: "Looks like another poor kid has been killed...Don't worry you will be fine.From now on you will start a new life.You are not (y/n) anymore.I wish you good luck...Magenta."

Chapter 1 : Complete

A/n : Sooooo....This is my first fanfiction,so sorry if it is bad >. <.
But anyways I hope you like it and I see YOU....In the next chapter! Buh-bye!