"Family does not end with Blood"

Magenta's Pov.

I couldn't belive it... I finally was able to see them. My family ! I asked myself where BB and Mey are. Oh well I will see them later I guess.I ask my self how will they react...If they are going to be happy to see me or.....will they be mad and disappointed that I was not able to protect the childeren.
I'm just hoping for the best.

After my mental argumentation I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sight I saw right in front of me .... there were three animatronics along with (F/A).
I looked them all in the eyes...
Which was a terrible mistake...

When I looked them in the eyes,I saw sadness,anger and confusion all mixed together although their faces showed not a single emotion.You see...I am able to read a person like a book if I just look them in their eyes.

I don't know how this was even possible....but I started crying.

BB and Mey's Pov.

M : Hey.....do you ever think she will wake up ?

BB : I really hope so...She is like sister to us.

M & BB : I miss her

Just when we stoped talking we heard somebody crying.BB took May and put her on his shoulder.They moved toward the crying noise.

They couldn't belive what they saw...

M & BB : MAGENTA !!!

We yelled im the same time and she looked at us with tears in her big, beautiful eyes.
We weren't even thinking about our handling and tackled her along with Marionett in a big, warm hug.She surely needed it after beeing imprisoned in her own mind.

All of us were so happy to have her back.

No one's Pov.

Marionett,BB, Mey and Magenta looked happy all together. The Animatronics were standing there awkward,looking at the doll like creatures (?) . Just then Marionett and BB helped Magenta to sit up in the chair she was usually sitting. She looked like a princess when she sat like that.

 She looked like a princess when she sat like that

"Well....", she started "first of all...I'm sorry."
Everyone made big eyes and looked at her, especially the animatronics.
"I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you from this m-m-M.O.N.S.T.E.R . I failed you and you have the right to hate me because I'm the reason you're dead! " , she started to glich out and her eyes were again black holes with red dots and her tears were not crystal clear anymore.....actually it weren't tears...it was blood.

They soon realised what she meant. She was scolding herself for their own naivety.
She saw giving herself a hard time because they were so stupid to follow a man in a costume to a room where no people were in.

Chicka ws the first to speak.
" You should not be sorry....it was actually our own fault....just please don't feel sad and stop crying".
She had tears in hear eyes as she spoke and moved slowly toward the human sized doll and huged her.

" Chicka is right....you shouldn't be hard on yourself.", said Bonnie and joined the hug.
Foxy was not even able to express himself.He just looked (Y/n) in the eyes, gave a resuring smile and huged her.
Freddy was first thinking and then said : " They have a point...You tried to get that monster behind the slaughter...Please stop crying..." and he ruffed your hair.

Then everybody joined the hug...Marionett May and BB too.

"Thank you guys.",said (Y/n) smiling.

"You guys showed me, that family does not end with blood."

Chapter 7 : "Family does not end with blood" Complete ♡

Dear (Y/n) ,

I hope you enjoyed that chapter after a loooong break....Once again sorry about that. I hope to write some more chapter since I have summer break and also hope I will get creative again.

Love , Rose