Chapter 21: Jaylah.

My pod landed in a rocky area, on top of a slope. I pressed the open button, watching as the door popped open. With a groan, I pulled myself out of the pod, grabbing my communicator and phaser. My eyes widened at how high up I'd landed. 

"Guess I'm making the climb down." I sighed before beginning my trek down the slope. The steep slope. What a crappy time to be in a dress. I began my journey down the slope, being careful not to trip on on any rocks or debris on the ground. My heart pounded relentlessly as I thought about the rest of the crew, especially Jim. I hope they're still alive. While deep in my thoughts, I tripped on a large rock causing myself to lose balance and crash the the floor. My body continued to tumbled down the slowly, bashing against various rocks and logs. The pain was unbearable. I let out a pain yell as something pierced my flesh when I hit the bottom. 

Looking down, my eyes widened at the shard of rock sticking out from my lower abdomen. With a pained groan I pushed myself up into a sitting position, and wrapped a hand round the rock. With one hard pull, the rock came out, unfortunately more blood seeped through. I pulled myself to my feet, pressing my hand against my wound, keeping pressure on it. With my free hand, I picked up my phaser and began walking into the woods. 

"Jim!" I called out. "Chekov?!" No answer. "Anyone?" I yelled, expecting no answer when a voice sounded. 

"Amy!" Scotty's voice echoed back. I frowned and looked round frantically. 

"Mr Scott, where are you?" I yelled. 

"Right here, lass." I turned to see Scotty stood there, smiling slightly. 

"Scotty!" I exclaimed, wincing slightly. Scotty's smile faded and his eyes rested on my bloodied hand. 

"Amy, what on earth happened?" Scotty asked, rushing over to me, placing a supporting hand on my nback. 

"I fell on something sharp, my pod landed on top of a slope, I tripped when climbing down." I explained as the two of us began to walk. 

"Amy, it looks bad." Scotty admitted. 

"I know, so let's just find the rest of the crew fast, if any of them are actually still alive." 

...........................................................

Jim's Point of View. 

My pod landed in the wooded area, not too far from two others. Chekov's and Kalara's I think. Once out of the pod, I grabbed my phaser and communicator from it. I took a quick look at my surroundings before calling out. 

"Mr Chekov!" I yelled through the trees. The sound of another pod opening caught my attention, so I followed the noise, finding Kalara climbing out of her pod. 

"You knew that we would be attacked." I snarled at her. 

"You don't understand...." Karlara began but I'd already had my phaser aimed at her.

"Captain Kirk." Chekov's voice sounded but I didn not budge, only continued to glare at her. 

"Yes, I lied. Our ship was attacked." Karlara admitted. 

" Chekov, check the comms for survivors." I ordered, still looking at Karlara. 

"Aye, Captain." Chekov complied. 

"Who is he?" I demanded.  

"His name is Krall. He took my crew, like he took yours." Karlara told us. 

"How did he know so much about the Enterprise?" I the asked. 

"All I know is that if I did this, he would set them free." She told me. Though something inside me was unconvinced by her story.