PART 1

"I wonder –
I wonder why you were utterly nonchalant about letting me go. When I said the words that inevitably stabbed all the tremendous melancholies in my heart – the words that I thought would end the pain. I knew within the depths of my heart that never in a million stars in the sky would I ever mean those words. Yet, just like how easy your smile made my heart flutter, you merely asked why. I let out a chuckle – suddenly engulfed with the feelings of yesterday that were all kept in a box of reminiscence. I remembered the way the corners of your eyes crinkle whenever you smiled and oftentimes, you would never tell me why. Funny, how I used to be the reason of your smile. Now, just a thought of someone makes him smile all of a sudden. I remembered the times when you would just pretend to laugh at my jokes – even though they are corny. The way you sang for me . . . and even the way you loved me – I remembered them all in an abrupt moment of the last chapter of "us" that will inevitably turn into a melancholic tomorrow for me. I guess, even if tomorrow never comes, I'll never fail to show you that I care. But, if loving someone who's already falling for somebody is something that I'm about to face, well, I guess it is time for me to step back and give way. However, I remembered not answering your question. Instead, I only smiled in response. Perhaps, it was because I already found serendipity within what my worth actually was. For me, your love will always be worthwhile to someone who deserves you. It's just that, I don't think that person is me."