I realized my legs were turning into jelly, and I stumbled slightly, trying to get my balance. With pain that shot through my back, I managed, wearily, to open my wings.

When I turned around, I saw the yellow was fading. Damn, now it really looked piss-yellow.

I flapped the wings, struggling to fly straight. Goodness, this was the first time I ever had struggled to fly!

  I chanted a few words, "Vortex Hitik Utiq..." and a sparkling vortex, darkness brimming around it appeared.

  I surged forward, flapping desperately, as Belle and I entered our hometown; the place where we were born and nurtured.

  *Location Switch!*

  Numerous stared at us as I 'fluttered' from the sky down towards the ground. My wings were sore with exhaustion, and I could sense that both Belle and I already had our entire neck crystalized.

  The minute I touched the ground, two senior Spirits headed towards me. "You two are..." One of them said sternly, before dropping his tone the minute I hit the floor,

"They are dying! I'm getting his master! And hers too!" The other one cried.

He knew our masters just by looking at us, a rare skill developed by commitment and time.

I laid Belle on the floor, struggling to keep my eyes open.

My neck felt felt too numb to move, and I knew with one wrong move my 'crystal' neck could shatter and I would be dead.

The Senior held Belle's hand, giving her medical attention, while I curled around his leg.

I looked like a dumb cat.

"Out of the way!" Suddenly a gruff voice echoed from the other side of town, and through blurry vision I saw a door swing open.

The figure sprouted his wings, a aura around him that I recognized oh so easily. He took off towards me, landing gracefully on the floor.

"Charles. Quince." He said, squatting down to look at me, touching my wing that send lightning bolts down my spine.

My heart felt heavy, and I could feel myself giving up.

"Master...Ica..." Before I could even finish the greeting, my eyes snapped shut and I collapsed on the ground beside Belle.

*Belle's P.O.V.*

I woke up, dazed. Where was I? Was I with Isabelle? What was going on?

I sat up and noticed my master, Icarus. My master? Why was he around in the human's world?

  Are we even in the human's world?

  Icarus noticed my consciousness and headed towards me. "Quince, are you alright?" He asked.

  I flinched at his voice. It had been so long since I last heard his voice.

  (HI! Vanessa here. I'm sorry my story is halfway as I have an exam to prepare for so I can't update! Don't worry! Once it's over, stories will start back up! 3/5/17)

(OMG, hahaha I got some spare time right after I wrote that text. BREAK TIME!!! 😹 LMAO!)

"Quince? Are you alright? What happened?" Icarus repeated. I looked up at him, blinking wearily.

I was cringing as it also been so long since I heard my birth name: Quince. I felt literally accustomed to Belle already.

I nodded, gasping when I tried to sit up and a loud crack came from my neck. I thought my neck had snapped, but ice cold 'particles' rained down onto the bedsheets instead.

"What...?" I looked at Icarus. He sighed. He then explained to me how I almost died. A smile bloomed across my face, but quickly disappeared as reality dawned.

"How's Patrick?" I demanded, a perplexed expression on Icarus's face.

"Patrick! CHARLES FREAKING HUMAN NAME!" I shouted exasperatedly. Was he alright?!

Icarus looked down at that moment, shame flushing on his face. My heart shattered.

"Is he alright?!??" I roared. Before I knew it, I had already ripped apart the bandages covering my body.

My purple wings sprouted, a swirling aura around it. Icarus glanced at it, and nearly stumbled.

"Is. He. Alright?" I took a step closer to him. My purple irises were a shade of violet, but as darkness seeped into it, it started flooding the other white parts of my eye.

I saw all that happen beautifully from the side of wall where a mirror was hung.

(P.S. I know this is dumb. Interrupting a story here. But have to clarify. These are the characters so far.

👇🏼👇🏼
-Isabelle
-Belle (Quince)
-Paul
-Patrick (Charles)
-Isabelle's mother.
-Icarus
👆🏼👆🏼

That's literally all. Many get confused over them, but it's only 4️⃣ main characters!
2 main 🚺s
2 main 🚹s

Alright?

When confused it is probably because of typing error. I would introduce the character at the top and the font if he/she is special enough.

I haven't edited the story yet so yeah....

Please continue to enjoy.
       👩🏻
-Vanessa)

  Icarus looked startled, but regained his composure. "Belle..." He snarled, and I felt an invisible force tighten around my neck.

  "Better know your role, Belle. Just because you've grown up doesn't mean you can disrespect me like that." He growled, fangs sprouting from the corners of his mouth.

  I clawed at my neck, and slowly as my wings and my fangs retreated, so did the force that was making me choke.

  Finally able to breathe, I crashed to the floor. "I'm sorry, master." I bowed down, coughing lightly.

  A moment passed, before Icarus hauled me back up. His fierce eyes shifted ones that filled with sympathy.

  "He's..." He began.

  Just then, Patrick arrived at the doorway. A bandage wrapped around his neck, he smiled at me.

  I raced towards him and embraced him in a hug.

  Behind me, I could sense that Icarus was smiling, a rare sight to see.

  We both were alright. Patrick was alright. But as I remembered Isabelle and Paul, I clenched my teeth.

  Pulling away from Patrick, I turned to Icarus. Letting out a sinister smile, Patrick saw my look and understood.

  There was some planning we needed to do,