Chapter 20: Faking "sickness" Always Works

Start from the beginning

"Here, these are for you." He handed me the flowers. They were roses. RED ROSES!

IT'S A SIGN!! WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED??? HE'S THE GUY FOR YOU!

SHUT UP! 

"Thank you. Umm" I looked around making sure the apartment was clean enough for company. It was okay. " Come in."

"I wasn't bothering you, was I?"

"No. I was just about to watch a movie,  but being with you is a whole lot more entertaining."

Smooth. Real smooth.

"Good. I wasn't sure if you wanted company."

"No. It's fine. Not everyday a One Direction band member shows up at your door with roses."

"Haha. Guess it's your lucky day."

A SIGN!!

"So what is everyone else doing?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Uh-oh. Maybe I don't want to know, but I'm up for an interesting story, but first let me get my popcorn. I went to the couch and grabbed my bowl of now cold popcorn. I went back to the table and  sat next to Liam.

I couldn't believe what I have just been told, but at the same time I totally believed it. I mean leave it to Niall to make a Directioner mob. I laughed when Liam explained he was going to be the distraction. Didn't he have a brain. They would have tore him apart. Did I really care if he got hurt? Ummm.....YES!!

"At least your okay and didn't have to get hurt."

"Thanks. I'm glad your feeling better too."

"I feel a lot better now."

Wow couldn't be more obvious that your totally falling for Liam.

He stood up and walked over to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to amke some chicken noodle soup."

"For me?"

"Yes and I'm a little hungry since Niall ate the last of our food so your sharing your soup."

"Haha. Okay. So while you make the soup what am I supposed to do?"

"Come talk to me. Tell me a little more about yourself." I got up quickly and ran to get my fuzy pink blanket and went to go sit on top of the counter in the kitchen. For some reason when I talked to him I knew he would keep them to himself. I felt like I could trust him. I mean we talked for 2 hours. I told him about my past life in Teas, my ex-boyfriends, and all my fears and flaws. It felt like talking to my best friend. He told me about his life before X-Factor. All his likes and dislikes. What he wants in a girl and all the things he went through with Danielle. When they were together I thought they were soooo cute, but now seeing him actually talk about her I could tell he really loved her. Too bad they broke up. I don't think he could ever love so much like he did with Danielle. Especially herself. We laughed about the stupidest things. It was really nice to just talk. By the time I looked at the clock it was already 2.

"Time really does fly when your having fun."

"Your having fun Liam?"

"Of courses. Your amazing. I really enjoy talking to you."

"Same. I haven't talked about my life in awhile. It was nice to bring bak good memories."

"Happy to help." I smiled. God, I didn't want this day to end. It was so perfect. Or at least this is what I thought perfect could be.

"I wonder what the guys are doing."

"Well Zayn is with Ashley. Niall with Emmie. He asked me to help him with his special surprise for her."

"Awe. Real cute. Friend helping another friend."

"When you live with him as much as I have you feel like you have to help each other."

"Yeah. I feel the same way with the girls." Liam nodded and smiled. His smile was to die for. I mean it's beautiful. He's gorrgeous. He's worth it. He is totally worth my heart. Now all I have to know is if he feels the same way about me. I surely hope so.

"I'm having a great time with you."

"I am too. I'm glad I stopped by."

"So, your leaving in 3 days to continue your tour?"

"Yeah. So far this is my favorite stop. I've never had so much fun with a fan."

Woah. What was that supposed to mean?

"So your only here because I'm a fan?" I put more sarcasism in that sentence then I should have.

"No. That came out wrong."

"Then what did you mean to say Liam?"

"I meant it's the first time I've actually hung out with a fan and they weren't screaming furiously and blasting my ear drums."

"So back to the question. Your only here because I'm not like any other fan?"

"Well yeah. Your beautiful, smart, funny, and there's something about you that glows. You stand out from all the other girls I've met. I mean yeah I haven't been able to let go of the love I had for Danielle,but she was my first person I fell in love with and it will take some time to get over it. Though you have been able to get me out of my funk, I'm not always thinking about Danielle, I'm thinking about you."

"You think I'm beautiful and you think about me."

"If you're a fan then you know that I would not lie about this."

"Wow. Well, thank you. It's quite a compliment especially coming from you."

"What makes me so different from any other guy telling you the truth?"

I hesitated. He caught me off guard. I was definitely was not expecting to be overwhelmed with Liam telling me I'm beautiful so all I could think of was "I don't know." He just stared into my eyes. I wanted to look away, but I got lost in deep brown eyes. After a few moments I started to speak, but he leaned closer to brush a curl behind my ear. My heart was beating so fast. I swear all life around us stopped for this moment between us. He finally whispered "Lilly, you are different. Don't ever believe your not. You have made me stir feelings I thought I would never be able to feel again. I like those feelings. I don't want them to fade away like the rest of my heart has. I want you. I really just want all of you. Please. PLEASE tell me that you feel the same way."

I was freaking out. I felt like a fucking princess. I was screaming inside. I just melted as his words danced off his lips and into my ear. He made me completely speechless. All I could think of was to kiss him. Oh how is lips looked so inviting.

I didn't mean to kiss him to aggressively. I literaly knocked him off the counter, but luckily he was able to catch himself and me in his arms. How his arms were so strong and warm. His lips were so soft, so amazing and breath taking. I can't explain the feelings that were exploding from every part of me. I think I startled him, but he didn't push away, he pulled me closer. We held each other awhile and then thought it was a better idea to go get comfortable on the couch. I didn't want to leave his arms so he carried me like a newly married couple does. I flet so safe around him. I knew he would take care of me. I didn't have to worry about him hurtingme.

As we settled on the couch we started to talk about a future we always dreamed of. Finally when we couldn't think of anything else to talk about we turned on the t.v. The first thing I see as we turned the t.v. on was Sara's face covered by Harry's Jack Will's sweatshirt. Underneath the picture giant text wrote "HARRY STYLES HAS A SECRET GIRLFRIEND!?!"