Chapter 4

Raven retrieved Massacre's data pad that was tucked away in a pouch attached to the side of the President's chair. She pulled up the geological data E-va was working on. "If she got the message, it'll take her about 24 hours – we can get there faster, but there would be no point."

"Text message received, Raven. She will meet you there." E-va informed.

"WarFairy, contact The Catapult and tell them we need a pick up and transport from here to the Gold Coast."

"Already on it."

Raven confirmed the flight information on the d-pad and tossed it back into the pouch. "E-va, calculate optimal times and routes for both our parties to meet up, and make it easy for Ell to get the fastest flight out, first class - on us. You know what we're dealing with, E-va, get us an optimal load out ... a generous optimal load out. I know Ghost likes to go in 'Hardcore-mode' bare minimum - I want to bring more than enough. Have Wu enchant any weapons we take, and let the doc know we're going out of state, and to get us any meds we'll need.... Let's move."

Thirty one hours later, WF and RR had landed at the private strip in Golden Coast Airport, Australia. They left their large, unmarked, black jet and awaited the CH-419 Chinook, that Hank promised, to receive their weapons and equipment. Their pilot got off with them. They had each only had a few hours of sleep on the jet. Gathering more intel on the island was more important than worrying about things like sleep.

"Yes, Hank, SCOR does have its privileges - such as a private jet ... our response times are critical.... I see the chopper, we're loading it now.... In fact, here she is now – I'll call you once we're en route." Raven put her cell phone away as an SUV pulled up to them by the Chinook, which had just finished loading their cargo. The agent driving the SUV came out with a purpose and opened the passenger door.

The first person to step out was a spry young woman with short, spiky, electric blond hair. She wore a thin, tight, all black shirt and woodland camo-pants. Styled like a British punk rocker from the 80s with her small, spiked neck collar and wrist bands. A black cross hung from around her neck and various other assorted sized chains adorned different parts of her outfit which, oddly enough, wasn't over done. Her bright green eyes and the rest of her face lit up when she saw Rouge Raven and WarFairy. She bent her knees ready to charge up to them when a hand reached out from behind her in the SUV and grabbed her shoulder. The grip seemed to shock some sense into her. She eased up, and so did the expression on her face. B couldn't help but glow as she laid eyes on WF and RR in their all-black, futuristic looking, tactical, skin suits and custom aviator shades, tactical belts and built-in fast-rope harness.

Ell stepped out, still holding her partner back. She knew, just like in her early days, SCOR didn't take well to rookies. Ell had changed since they last saw her. She wore a minimalist, Gothic-like outfit. Thin skinny leather pants, longish, leather coat and black top. Her hair was now dyed jet-black and hung just beyond her shoulders. Unrecognizable as she was, M's 'mark' made it so that no member of SCOR could be mistaken, any member would 'just know' they were in the presence of another. The feeling was one of great honor and pride going both ways. It was warm, like seeing a favorite relative after a long time. Without delay, Ell walked up to greet them.

"Ladies ... it's been far too long," Ell smiled but it, along with her words was dry. "Rogue Raven, WarFairy."

They all took off their shades.

"Iron-Ell ... I like the new look. We've missed you," Raven said with a deep hug and a warm smile. "Who's the rookie--"

WF stepped in with a hug, "When are you ever going to come to base with us? I hate that me and Raven are the only girls."