A Work of Art - Andrew Wiggins x Zach LaVine

Published April 25, 2017

:other important character

Karl-Anthony Towns (Minnesota Timberwolves player)

I don't know if this counts as explicit in the world of fanfictions but just bear with me here.

This is one that KW11_NBA and I made up together😘
With some tweaks of my own
°
°

Zach's POV

KAT, Andrew, & I are on our way to a photo shoot in Minneapolis. It's a sports shoot for Andrew to do for the Minnesota Timberwolves.

KAT was sitting across from me and Andrew, engaged in watching his sickening singing cat videos.

Andrew looked at me and rolled his eyes, I just chuckled and fake-gagged.

The limo pulled into the parking lot of the photoshoot building. We got out of the limo.

I closed the door and looked up at the humongous work of art standing before me.

I'm not an artsy guy, but I do like to observe the world and the colors around me in amazement and awe. I guess since KAT always claims I'm a work of art.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!", KAT sighed real loud. He stretched and sighed even louder and high-pitched. Then a third time.

Apparently he's taking in this beautiful Minnesota weather, if you wanna call it that. Don't blame him.

"*siiiiiiiiigh* Ain't it pretty out here this wonderful Spring afternoon, fams!?", he asked me and Andrew. "Yeah definitely", I said. " 's better in Canada, tho," Andrew returned. "I miss it."

I smiled a small smile at him reminiscing.

We all walked into the complex and gawked at the gallery of hundreds and thousands of portaits and photos on the walls.

"Hey hey hey hey hey! That chick in that pic looks just like you!!", KAT mentioned eagerly. Hm. She does look like me. Creamy pale skin complexion; gorgeous hazel eyes; luscious naturally pink lips; striking facial features; beautiful skinny frame, the list goes on and on and on and--

"Yo Zach, stop admiring your she-male reflection, pretty boy", Andrew said over his shoulder smirking. "What's it to you, Old Drew?" I came back snorting. "There y'all go again LOL" KAT said between laughs.

Andrew smiled his wide smile, his skin wrinkling at the ends of his eyes like usual.

We were then escorted to the room where Andrew would be getting photographed. It was full of cameras and backgrounds. And it was so....... white.