Chapter 3

Camila's POV
It's the last period of the day and Mani and I are discussing what we want to do while our girls are at practice.

"Camilita I think we should go shopping" Normani says.

"That's a good idea Mani!" I exclaim.

"Ms. Cabello is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Holiday asks.

"No Mr. Holiday. I'm sorry" I tell him.
He nods his head and continues on with teaching as Mani laughs at me. I smack her thigh and she frowns at me.

-------

After class was over Mani and I met Lauren and Dinah at their lockers before they head off to practice.

"Hi babe, Hello Mani" Lauren says to the both of us. I hug and kiss her cheek while Mani does the same to Dinah.

"What are you two doing after school today?" Dinah asks while her arms are around Normani from behind.

"We going to the mall to get some shopping done. Duh" Normani says playfully.

Lauren and Dinah rolls their eyes teasingly and mumble 'of course'.

"What was that Lauren?" I asked her.

"Nothing babe. I didn't say anything" she tells me while Dinah is making a whipping noise behind her. Mani slaps her on her arm in a chastising manner.

"Ouch Manz!" She exclaims. Normani, Lauren and I laugh at the look on her face.

"Oops" Mani says giggling.

Dinah and Lauren kiss us goodbye before they make their way to soccer practice.

-------

Normani and I are at the mall and we've been to Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, and a store that sells dance clothing cause Mani needed new gear. We're on our way to Starbucks to get some ice coffee cause it's warm out today.

"Mani after we get our coffee I want to stop in Under Armour and Nike. I want to buy Lauren some new gear." I tell her.

"Oo that's a good idea Milz. Dinah needs some new cleats cause hers are worn out but you know her family has some hard times with money and she's so selfless when it comes to her siblings. I wanna get her a new pair." She sighs sadly as I nod my head. We make our way to the Under Armour outlet first.

"Mila I'm gonna go look at cleats to see if anything catches my eye." Mani tells me.

"Okay Manibear" I tell her as she walks away.

I go to the clothing and look through it to see if it's Lauren worthy. I look through everything and finally decide on a pair of joggers, two pairs of running shorts, running sneakers, and new cleats. Mani decided she didn't think any of this was Dinah's style considering Dinah preferred Nike while Lauren preferred Under Armour. I pay for my stuff and we make our way to Nike.

"Damn Mila you bought a lot of stuff. Lauren's gonna love you." She said laughing.

"Shut up Mani, acting like you're not gonna buy a shit ton of stuff for Dinah." I say back to her.

She laughs, "you got me there Camilk" I laughed at the stupid nickname and we make our way into Nike.

"I'm gonna make my way to the cleats to pick a pair out for my boo" Mani tells me and I just nod my head.