Chapter 14 :- Revenge

Start from the beginning

"I gave you a job about finding the roadside kid information that Vermont has raised,"   I said in a pissed off tone.

"Oh, that yes I got some information. That roadside kid has a very low profile he's not social at all. Very few people have seen him. There's no picture available. But people call him Valak. Nobody knows if he is interested in the position or not. But I got one number we can call and ask" said Cedric

"Valak never heard that name before. Keep the number on the desk and go, leave me alone" I said.

Cedric and Caden went out. I was thinking about Valak. About why I didn't hear about him before. There's no one in this world that has been hidden from me. Not even Faith. I should really think rationally and first talk to him before killing him. I'll give him what he wants, but if he wants I want then there is surely going to be a war.

After what felt like an hour I got out of my office and headed towards Faith room. I need to get some things out from her and always need to announce something to her. I was standing out of her room. I was about to knock when I heard a voice. She was speaking to someone. I got close to hear with whom she was speaking. It was Max.

"So your mom and your sister are still alive? " Asked Max

"Yes but Adolfo doesn't know about this and he shouldn't or else he'll use them against me... I mean that's the only weak point I have " said Faith.

That was one hell of information. And I always thought her parents were dead.

I knocked on her door thrice. Max was the one to open it. He looked calm and not shock. I got somethings to sort out with him but first "Faith"

"Max waits for me in the office," I said in a calm tone. He nodded like an obedient capo and left the room. I walked inside and closed the door. Plastering a fake smile I said.

"Why did you lie Faith"

"I swear Adolfo I have never lied to you. Trust me I didn't kill your brother" she said. She sounded scared and was about to cry. But she was holding on.

"I'm not talking about my brother I'm talking about your breathing mom and sister," I said moving slowly closer to her.

"Please Adolfo. You want to punish me. Go ahead do it! But don't do anything to my mom and sister. Please, I beg you" begged Faith.

She was crying for her mom and sister now. I wonder if my brother my crying for his life. Noooo! Rubbish! He would never.

"So you accept that you killed my brother," I said moving again closer to her. She was moving back. She was moving towards the balcony.

" No Adolfo I didn't. I did accept in the past because of the brutal treatment I used to get, just to stop that I said that I killed him. But the truth is I didn't. I... I  

Before she could continue I stopped her.

"I .. I whatever I don't care. But I would love to see you feel that pain I felt that night. And I will make you feel that " he said it slowly forcing on every word so that it gets in her perfectly. I was close to her now . My face was inches away from her. I could feel her vibrating scared body. She closed her eyes and bent her head down.

"Your gonna meet your family soon Faith,"  I said. She raised her head up and was about to cry and start begging when I said moving away from her.

"To take blessings Faith's," I said. Turning back towards the door. She was blank and confused about what I said. So I continued.

"Because after one month we're getting married,"  I said. And moved out of her room closing the door.