It has been just under a month since Lisanna and Natsu became a couple and she is now a part of team Natsu. 

"Luce, want to go on a job with us?" Natsu said holding up a job request. 

Kill the Monster!!

A large monster comes out only at night and takes children.
 10 children have been taken so far.
All of the kids that were take were female under the age of 8.
 Please stop this monster before it takes any more of our children.

Request from:Clover towns mayor

Reward: 750,000 jewels + 2 celestial bronze keys

I looked at the reward and when I saw the two bronze keys I was shocked.

"Yess!" I stood up and ram to my apartment to get packed. It tool me 10 minutes to pack for a week.  When I was done I went back to the guild and we all left. Natsu, Lisanna and Erza was on one side of the cart and Gray, Happy and I were on the other. It was about a 5 hour trip to Clover town do Natsu went to sleep on Lisanna's lap. She was playing with his hair. I wanted something like that but I didn't like anyone.

When we got to Clover town it was just about night fall. We went to the mayors office to talk to him.

"You guys are from the fairy tail guild correct?" The mayor asked us.

"Yes we are. Could you please give us a little more description on what the monster looks like and where does it go?" I ask in a overly sweat voice.

"Well it doesn't look like much just a large black blob. When it come's into town it finds little kids in their bedrooms or playing out in their backyards. The kids are all female as I said in the job description. And it walks into the mountains after it has a kid or two. Please help us." The mayor pleaded.

"Don't worry we wont let anything happen to the rest of your towns people. We will try our hardest to get the kids that have been taken back safely.  You can count on us." Erza said. We all stood up to go look out for the monster.

3rd pov

A large growl was heard not to far from the town. The group just got out of the mayors office and were looking for the monster. When they heard the growl they all ran to where it was coming from. The mayor was right when he said it was a large black blob. It stood about 20 feet tall and was probably 10 feet around. It was huge. When it saw the 5 standing there in fighting stance it let out a low growl.

"You guy's ready?" Natsu spoke fists lit on fire already

"Yep."The rest said. Natsu went engulfing the monster in flames. Then Gray froze it. Erza got into her heavenly armor and shot many swords into the chest of the beast. Lisanna was about to change into one of her forms but the monster crumbled before she could.

"Good job guys." Lucy said everyone smiled. The job was almost too easy. But then they all remembered that they still had to find the missing children. They all broke off into pairs. Gray and Lucy, Lisanna and Natsu and then Erza was alone.

Gray and Lucy went to the North

Lisanna and Natsu went to the South

Erza took the West.

The east was how they got into the town and wasn't surrounded by mountains.

Lucy's pov

I was starting to get worried because some things here weren't as they seem. While me and Gray were walking we heard small cries. We ran over to them and saw all 10 girls.

"Gray call Natsu and Erza on the lacrima." He nodded and went to tell them that we found the kids. 

When the others came we went back in the cave but this time to see all of the girls still there but a large shadow looming above them.  I knew what this was. It was a dragon. The dragon came into the light.

"What!!!" everyone yelled while the girls cried.

"Lucy why are you okay with this?" Natsu asked me worriedly. I looked back at him and smiled.

"Lucy Heartfilia?" The dragon boomed.

"Yea....Miss me?" I gave a sheepish smile. 

"What are you talking about Lucy?" Erza asked me.

"Princess Lucy we have been looking for you." The dragon said.

"Princess!!!!" Natsu, Erza and Gray all yelled. Lisanna didn't say anything because she was frozen in fear.