"You are the reason for the elf queen's disappearance?" Luke growled.

"Yes, boy, I am. Though at the time, I didn't realize she was the actual queen," Mr. Noble snapped.

"Where are you holding her?" Luke asked.

Mr. Noble chuckled shaking his head, "like I'd tell you, boy."

Wren placed his hand on Luke's shoulder, silently shaking his head warning Luke to not push the man further. Luke frowned, taking a step back, clenching his fist as he glared at the man he despised most in the world.

"Ah, Wren, I see you have made friends, lets hope he hasn't swayed your allegiance," Mr. Noble snapped.

"No, sir. My mind and heart fully support you. Whatever you need me to do, I will gladly do it," Wren sighed.

"Good, because with such strong ties with the fairies, I am proposing for you to marry my daughter, Anna whenever she returns from her little sightseeing trip in the past."

Wren solemnly nodded his head. He was well aware that if he refused, Michael Noble wouldn't think twice about killing him right then and there. Anna and he hadn't always gotten along, but he could tolerate her if the situation required it.

"No, you can't force the man to do that!" Luke shouted. "Anna is in love with Devan, and has always been!"

"She can't marry a dead man."

"Wait, what?" Luke gasped

"After his trial, he will be executed," Mr. Noble snapped.

"Anna will never agree to it. Plus, I doubt the Fae would be swayed to your side if Anna was to marry Wren. They haven't had a change of heart with him working with you."

Mr. Noble paused, thinking the idea through in his mind. Yes, maybe Anna wasn't key to his immediate power, but anther girl in the room, was. If Luke was so adamant about saving his sister, then maybe he should be the one to suffer. However, his feelings for the girl wouldn't make the boy suffer much.

"Fine, then Anna won't marry Wren; but instead, you will be married."

"Ok," Luke shrugged, "though it would be a bit difficult to produce a heir with a dude."

"You fool, not me!" Wren snapped.

"Then who exactly are you proposing to?" Luke asked.

"Why, boy, who better to marry than our very own, Riley Towers? Though, she will believe she is Mary Rogers upon awakening," Mr. Noble smirked.

"No, I'll marry Anna," Wren sighed, stepping forward.

"No, Wren. Its ok. I can marry Riley. Really, don't worry about it," Luke sighed, "plus, you have Leona. While I have nobody."

After his betrayal to Chelsea, and switching to his father's side, Chelsea had ended up breaking up with him making sure that he was well aware that never would she think about even kissing the boy again. Luke knew the consequences to keep her safe, and if it meant her survival and potential happiness, he was willing to be miserable the rest of his life in order to save the girl he really loved.

"Luke, are you sure?" Wren questioned.

Luke smiled, nodding his head though his eyes remained full of sadness, "yes, Riles and I have always worked well together. She may be soul mates with Kenny, but its ok. I don't expect her to ever truly love me as I won't ever be able to give my heart fully to her either. But eventually, I know the two of us would love each other if its in the name of protecting our friends."