Dennis Lonem: Tratie

Ayeee fam, names Dennis. I have dark brown hair Ina weird puff at the to of my head, dark brown eyes and light brown skin, I'm also Philipino. My best friends Jason Graaze and Kebon Gim are super out there, they're so waste. Ya know, the guy that got rejected and the one dating Lena, yah them.

Ima tell you bout the day I met Tratie, that's what this is about, yah? Whatever...

It was a normal day and I was in my last class with Travis and Conner Stoll. Now Travis and his younger brother Conner, are the pranksters of the school. They always have something up their sleeves. Me, well even if it doesn't seem like it, I'm pretty quiet. They are not my type of people. They're to waste.

One day Travis got a call in class that went a little something like this.

T- Travis K- Katie C- Conner

T- Hey Katie-Kat! I'm in class and you're on speaker what's up?! 😀

C- Hey little miss flower pots!😝

I had excpected a mischievous and shady voice, but instead I heard a sweet innocent voice.

K- Sorry guys! I just wanted to let thing 1 know Leo and I got the prank supplies and we're picking you guys up after school. Sorry Travis's class for interupting. And thing 2, what did I say about calling me 'little miss flower pots'? 🙄

C- Not to. But why am I not thing 1🤔

K- Travis is older...and my favourite.😅

C- Awe☹️

T- Thank you Katie-Kat. 😊

T&C- BYE!!!!!👋

K- Calm down, bye! 👋

The class all stared at them. They smiled sheepishly. Who were Katie-Kat and Leo? I wondered.

"Travis who's 'Katie-Kat' and why are you her favourite, and what supplies did she get?!" One of the girls asked hopefully. Basically voicing what everyone was thinking.

Oh wait, I forgot. Travis and Conner are not ugly. They are actually quite 'handsome' apperently. They are tall and buff, with curly brown hair, blue eyes, a sense of humour and a mischievous smile. Many girls have a crush on them and have asked them out, but the always say no.

"Well students!?" The teacher said trying to get their attention. "On with the lesson!" "Sorry 'mam" the class recited.

The rest of the day the Stolls, well Travis. Had a giant smile on his face. When people asked him why he would say his friends were picking him up from school.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~Magical Time Skip-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It was the end of the day, almost the whole school was in the parking lot waiting when a grass green(insert fancy car here) pulled up. Two people got out.

a scrawny Latino with oil and grease all over him curly brown hair, brown eyes, a lopsided smile and a tool belt.

And a beautiful girl with long light brown hair and natural highlights, grass green eyes, a tan and a light sprinkle of freckles that looked as if the were there from endless hours of work in the sun.

The girl was holding a big duffle back. Connors eyes lit up at the sight of it, he ran over and took it from her, he looked like a kid in a candy store. Him and the scrawny boy started rummaging through it and whispering about their next prank victim.

Travis on the other hand, his eyes lit up when he saw the girl. He screamed 'Katie- Kat!' She turned to look at him with a big smile.

All the girls were looking at them with a hopeful face. As if wondering if they were siblings, which they obviously weren't.

Katie ran up to him and hugged him. Travis, being taller and obviously trying to rub in the fact. Kissed the top of her head. She faked being hurt by his actions, then proceeded to smack his arm playfully and giggle.

Travis, how did Travis, the prankster that never takes anything seriously. Get a girl like her. It will be one of the worlds greatest mysteries. Dun dun dun...!! No actually I can believe it. He looks as if when she's around, he's more, how should I say this....civilized? Yah that's the word. He seems more civilized and serious when she's around, but still himself. I think that makes sense.

When they kissed for real and entwined their fingers. One of the really annoying and somewhat popular girls scoffed and a few other girls ran away crying. Then before Travis looked at her she slightly tugged down her shirt and pulled up her skirt. Travis gave her a disapproving sneer while she smiled and batted her eyelashes. Barf. I was done watching this but before I left I heard a faint 'c'mon Travis lets go!' And a 'SEE YAH SUCKERS!' And an engine roar to life, and saw the green car in the distance.

I then heard a slight growl come from the popular girl.

After a few days she'll forgot about Travis since he never came back to school, and started hitting on other guys. What an air head.

Word of Tratie spread, I had to agree with some of the girls. They're cute I guess. Don't judge me. I forgot to mention before, I'm an anime geek. So....

That's how I, and the school, met TRATIE!!!

Bye, fam!