The Quest Part 1

Eliana's POV

The Crops, Mist and Darkness will fall.                                                                                                                                        To thee shall we bow to all.                                                                                                                                       And with a small breath we reply.                                                                                                                             The darkness shall subside.

Rachel started spewing out green mist. Everyone looked terrified. Chiron looked as if he were deciphering it and Mr.D, well Mr. D didn't really care.

But let me start from the beginning.

------------------3 hours earlier------------------

"C'mon c'mon c'mon!!! Hurry up!!" I screamed at Sara and Georgia. We were throwing out our garbage and leftovers.

We finally left the dining pavilion, FINALLY! We need to get ready for the bonfire. It was our 3rd month here at camp and Sara, Georgia and I were best friends. We went to the Hades cabin because reasons. Anyways, we started getting raiding Georgia and Hazels closet to get ready for the campfire.

I was wearing a floral skater dress, Georgia was wearing roots sweatpants and a black shirt with no sleeves and Sara was wearing jean shorts, and a white tee.

Then we left to go to the campfire.

(A/N This is what we are wearing btw ^_^)

It was fun, until Rachel started spewing out green smoke and a prophecy ^the one above

It was fun, until Rachel started spewing out green smoke and a prophecy ^the one above. Everyone stared at us three. Their expression meant they knew something. I figured it out and I think so did the others. Oh no..

We all shared a look, this isn't good.
(A/N We are moving this chapter to one of our other stories. If you want to see more go to our profile and tap on the one that says The Quest. :D)