Sara Riverson: Solangelo

Hi i'm Sara!!!! I'm 16 years old and I go to Vinedale High, I don't know why it's named that, ask the principal Lol. I'm, like, 5 and something feet, I have long light brown ombré hair and dark brown eyes. I'm really shy and only have two friends :(. Amber Pikaro, she has wavy red hair and light brown eyes and Nico Di Angelo, dark/black hair and onyx eyes and a pale complexion.

Don't tell Amber I told you but I can tell she has a crush on Nico. But he told me he was gay, I don't know how to break it to he- oh speak of the devil...

"SARA SARA SARA!!!" Amber screamed across the courtyard. One thing you need to know about me is I'm shy, like suuuper shy. Amber isn't, she is really out there, and Nico well he looks goth but is actually super nice and sassy. So when someone is bringing attention to me, I dunno like for example, screaming really loud it makes me even more shy. Ugh and Amber knows this.

"What Amber" I said in a small agitated voice. "I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!" Amber screamed. Everyone was giving us strange looks. "Shout louder so China hear you too!" I replied sarcastically. "Okay, whatever, but I really need to tell you something! Let's go." Amber said quietly as we walked to the back of the school. We walked up to the tree that we always sat under at lunch. "Sara, I like Nico. He's so cute and mysterious". Amber said. "YEAH! I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT! IM SO SMAR- wait a second.... Amber... he's g-" I said as Nico walked up to us with another guy.

"Hey guys! This is Will my b-" Nico was cut off  as Amber pulled his arm and said she needed to talk to him.

'Oh no!' I thought 'this isn't good!' "Amber wait!" But I was to late, she already walked away. Damn she's quick how'd she get there so fast!

"Umm... Nico I have to tell you something..."

"Wait guys before you say anything, this is my boyfriend Will Solace!"

Will was the complete opposite of Nico. He had shaggy blond hair and blue eyes, he was pretty tall and he was smiling the whole time.

"...YOU'RE GAY!??!" Amber screamed. Everyone stared at us like we were weirdos I heard a few whispers of 'what a f**' 'oh my god(s) he's gay?!' 'Awe but he was cute''that emo kid has a boyfriend, how?'

Amber started to cry but ran away before the guys noticed, I don't think they even cared, they were to busy looking into each others eyes *barf* no offence I just don't like the lovey dovey stuff like Amber does.

I snapped back into reality when I heard will say something about a camp. "Nico c'mon! Please! Come back to camp we are playing capture the flag tonight and you need to be on my team!" Just then a giant, dog? Came out of the bushes. "AHHH WTF IS THAT" everyone awed except Nico, Will and I. 'Awe look at the small puppy' some people said. I was freaking out!! That's it I'm crazy I'm delusional I need to go to an asylum I'm done f- my thoughts were cut off by Nico bringing out a giant sword and slashing it to golden dust.

"GUYS WTF WAS THAT!!!Im going crazy, that's it I'm done.."

"Your not crazy you're a demigod." Will said in a matter of factly

"How did I not figure it out before! I'm so dumb! C'mon Sara your coming with us." Nico said

I followed them silently and we walked to a van that said 'Delphi's strawberry service' I looked at them with a confused expression. "Um guys where are we going? School hasn't even started yet and we're ditching?! What about Amber?!" They motioned at me to get in and I obliged, I mean Nico's one of my BFFs I could trust him, right?"

"Sara we will explain everything once you get in. Come on we don't have time, now that you know more monsters will show up!"

After half an hour of awkward silence I asked him again about what happened back there, he replied saying it was a hellhound and that I was a demigod and once we got to camp I would watch the orientation video and understand more. I was still confused but he looked to distressed to answer anymore of my questions about camp, so instead I asked how him and Will met. He smirked and full on ranted about the topic, and I was happy my BFF was happy! :)

When we got to camp and I watched the orientation video I understood more. After a while we played capture he flag and our team lost :( anyways it was time for the campfire and Nico and Will were holding hands and roasting marshmallows together, it was so cute and I think the Aphrodite kids agreed, they were giggling and staring at them. After the campfire I was claimed by Hecate. I always loved Harry Potter :P

And that's how I met SOLANGELO and becoming one of their biggest shippers, behind Jason of course!