Chapter 28

Toms POV

Tord walked out to Novae. He stayed about a few meters away.
Novae got into a fighting stance, and Tord did after. Tord had the advantage. Because of his arm. But what was with the others eye?
It glowed a dim blue.
"You can use your powers I don't care," the blonde male said.
As soon as he said that, Tord lunged forward into a speed faster than the eye could see. Novae side stepped and Tord whirled past him.
But what was freaky, was Novae had his eyes closed, and had his arms behind his back now.
"NOVAE OPEN YOUR EYES YOU HAVE T MASTERED THAT YET!" A silver haired man yelled. He looked about twenty five.
Novae half opened one of his eyes and looked at him. Next thing he knew, he was being pinned down to the ground by Tord. He kicked him off and ran to the side. Tords eyes were a glowing red now, and he was about to turn into that.
They both were punching each other, but it seemed like no one had the advantage at this point. Until Novae hesitated and started slowing down. Was he tired?
Tord had him pinned down completely this time. Because he had more strength. Because he's in his more so, half demon form. Which he had his wings in. Tord picked him up, obviously spotted his weak spot, and flew a little into the air. He threw the other down onto the ground. Onto his left side.
Piercing screams ringed through the air.
Tord landed and looked down at the other male. The other stood up, carefully, and stood, holding his arm.
He just stood and stared at Tord.
Tord tried to punch him but Novae, caught it in his left hand. The one that he landed on.
Novae punched him in the stomach and Tord was thrown across the room by it. He slammed into a wall.

Novae continued to walk towards him.
Novae looked down at the ground as he walked across the room.

"Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for paths left lone
'Cause beyond every bend is a long blinding end
It's the worst kind of pain I've known
Give up your heart left broken
And let that mistake pass on
'Cause the love that you lost wasn't worth what it cost
And in time you'll be glad it's gone," he sang.

Wait.
That voice.
The song.
The singing.

He was a foot away from Tord now.
He laughed and kicked Tord in the stomach.

The voice.
The song.
The singing.

"Sorry," Novae muttered.
He walked away towards Gray.
"CONTINUE WITH TRAINING," he yelled harshly.

The voice.
The song.
The singing.

I know who he used to be.
I remember it perfectly.

The voice.
The song.
The singing.

He isn't good at hiding who he used to be.
Especially if he sings.

The voice.
The song.
The singing.

He used to be a killer.
The Singing Killer.

The voice.
The song.
The singing.