Chapter 24

Tords POV

I walked through the halls to my office, where I told Tom to stay.
I walked in, and he was surrounded by bottles of Smirnoff and was watching TV.
"Tom?" I asked.
He didn't answer.
I walked over and saw that he was sleeping.
There was a hand mark still left on his neck.
I sat down beside him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched the TV.
It was a few hours after I arrived back at the base until something interesting came on TV.
It was in England, and to no surprise, it was about the CA. They were fighting in England. But what surprised me most, was that some of them were on motorcycles, looking like they are having the time of their lives. At the front, was Gray driving and Novae holding on. They were all wearing casual clothes, not uniforms like they should be. They made a left turn and the rest went straight.
Police cars were chasing after them. They didn't have guns, so I bet it is just for fun..
My phone ringed.
That- mother fucker, is calling me.
"Hi."
"How's it going?" He said, the sound of wind in the background.
"Sitting in my office, not being an idiot," I said sassily.
"So your watching?" He said.
"Yeah I guess," I said, wanting him to shut up.
"Well watch this."
On the screen, he held onto Grays shoulders and stood up.
He lunged of the motorcycle, and flipped in the air, and landed on the police motorcycle behind him. He kicked them off the motorcycle and caught up with Gray.
"You, are the biggest idiot in existence," I said annoyedly.
"You should try this sometime it's fun," he laughed.
I hung up.

I know this is short, but I wanted to write something like this
This is what Novae looks like in Normal clothes

I know this is short, but I wanted to write something like thisThis is what Novae looks like in Normal clothes

This is what Gray looks like in normal clothes

 I didn't do full body picturesCauseIWasLazySorry

Cause
I
Was
Lazy
Sorry