Chapter 25

Tords POV

I continued to watch the TV. This guy was reckless, like, he's supposed to lead an army. Like me.
I guess its better that he actually gets out of his base, because when im here, i usually dont leave.

The next day

The day went past pretty smoothly until 6:00 P.M.
Tom was talking to me all day, but didn't bring up the incident.

The radio on my side ringed.
"Intruder in the base," the said calmly.
I raised the radio to my mouth.
"Where?"
"Cafeteria," they replied.
I'm near there.

I walked hurriedly to the cafeteria to see my men with their guns pointed at someone sitting at a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

Fucking

Great.

"What's going on here?" I yelled.
The person stood up.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Nothing much just the usual, getting guns pointed at my head" he replied.
I walked up to him.
"Why the fuck are you here?" I whispered.
"I need to talk about something, but this time it's for the sake of battle," he replied.
"Everybody out!" I yelled. Everyone, including the cafeteria workers.

We both sat down, and of course, they had, the potato chips.
"What is with you and chips!" I asked.
"It's literally one of the only things I eat," he said as he stuffed a chip into his mouth.
"Oh my god," I muttered.
"Anyway! So, I came here because honestly, I don't want to fight you. Because you would loose. Horribly. And you don't seem to be that bad of a guy, so I thought, maybe we could be allies or friends, until we have the world conquered. And when we do, we split it in half and we each get a side of the world. And we have a peace treaty during those times so there would be no battles and such. Or, we could govern it together. Because, your Army with a bit of mine and my technology, we could have this done in a month, no joke," he kicked his feet up onto the table.

"This seems like a one sided deal," I said suspiciously.
"It's not," he said.
"I need to think about this.."
"Then why don't we have a casual conversation while you decide," he offered.
"Okay um, what did you do after you were being an idiot on a motorcycle," I asked.
"Oh I went to a bar, got half drunk, a few nose bleeds, and ate chips," he laughed.
"Sounds more eventful than my life," I pointed out.
"I wouldn't be so sure about that," he muttered.

This deal, was all based on trust, and if it's broken, I die.