Chapter 19

Tords POV

I stormed out onto the beach and saw about a hundred men and women, all in the same uniforms, on the beachfront. One was at the middle, and it seemed like they were obeying his commands. I walked closer, at a safe distance away though. He wore a red Ribbon on his left arm, wore a black mask over his mouth, and held a pistol and a massive gun. It was obvious this guy was in charge.
There were two more people that looked like they were being listened to also. They both wore purple ribbons.
It looked like there were only small squadrons of each section of an army. Each looked like it had a general because only one of each squadron had a ribbon. They wore green tops and black bottoms, probably for camouflage.

The two things that intrigued me about this man was his eye, and all the scars.
He turned his back to me, obviously not a smart move.
"Håll dina vapen redo," he shouted.
They all moved their hands to their guns, ready to fire if needed.

"Um, do you speak English or Norwegian?" I asked, not understanding what he was saying.

"Yes, I speak English." He turned around and said.

I told everyone to stay inside the base, and I was alone, with only a pistol, against all of them.

"Why are you here and what do you want?" I asked, trying to stay calm.
"Why did you take my brother and mom prisoner?" He hissed.
"I have a lot of prisoners I don't keep track of them," I shot back.
"Watch how you talk to me," he remarked.
"Why should I?" I argued.
"I could annihilate this place in the matter of seconds," he said matter o factly.
"Prove it," I didn't hesitate.
He pulled out a flare and launched it into the cloudy sky.
When it went up into the clouds I saw the silhouette of bomber planes.
"It's either you take me in there to get my brother and mom, or, I'll leave and you won't have a good day," he offered, obviously having the upper hand.
I could use my powers....
If he had them, then he would've already done something by now.
I put my arms behind my back, about to use an aspect of my powers. With my powers I was fast, and could read thoughts.
I tried to read his thoughts but it was like a wall blocking me from it.

"Let's make a deal. You take me in there to get my mom and brother, and I'll let you read my thoughts, as you were just trying to do," he offered.

How did he know I was...?

"Fine.." I muttered obviously defeated.
"Now try again," he ordered.
I looked into his thoughts, this time it was easy to see them.
"So I know your interested in why I have all these scars and the robotic eye, so, I'll show you," I looked at him the whole time. He never moved his mouth. He was purposely saying things in his head to tell me things.
A image of him, looking younger, and an older man, his father, popped up.
His father was beating him with a metal pole wrapped in barb wire. And at the end his father hit him in the face.

I hurriedly left his thoughts and tried to grasp onto reality again.

He smirked.
"Now let's go," he chuckled, and walked past me.

This is what the other Army leader looks like

SoThis is an OC I've had for a whileHis name is Novae Dakota GalaxOn Instagram I've posted so many drawings of him it's not even funnyAn practically the reason I kinda left Wattpad for a whileBecause I started writing another story on paperAnd I f...

So
This is an OC I've had for a while
His name is Novae Dakota Galax
On Instagram I've posted so many drawings of him it's not even funny
An practically the reason I kinda left Wattpad for a while
Because I started writing another story on paper
And I forgot about this fanfic
And I'm back so
And HOLY SHIT 14k VIEW
THANK YOU
and btw
"Håll dina vapen redo." Means
"Keep your weapons ready"
It's Swedish, because Novae is Swedish