Chapter 1

A/N: whY heLlO its @triggeredspacepilot from Instagram so hi
(You can see my art there)
Hope ya like it

Tords POV
I shot up out of bed after a nightmare. Damnit, not again, i thought. I checked what time it was, Holy crap it's 3:07?!? I looked down at my robot arm...the moonlight is reflecting off of it... I quietly started crying. I still feel broken inside...from what he did. I thought he might have cared, but he almost killed me. And now I'm a freak with a robot arm. I didn't realize but my crying got louder. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it on. I guess something to eat wouldn't be bad right now, I thought to myself. Trying my best to keep quiet while walking down the stairs was hard.

I opened the fridge to find that it was mostly empty. (Sigh)...I guess I'll just lay on the couch. Damnit Edd why do you always take the pillows? I realized all I had on was my hoodie and boxers. Ah who cares I'll go back upstairs before they wake up. I took my hoodie back off and used it as a pillow. I slowly drifted off to sleep but before I could, when I heard a noise from upstairs. Probably nothing, I thought.

Toms POV
I swear I heard Tord get up again. Honestly, I'm worried about him, this isn't like me but...I think he hates me. But, I care about him a lot. I'm going to go check on him, I thought. I had to be quiet in case he was back in his room. I peeked in good, he isn't there. I started to creep down the stairs. There he was, wait, is he crying!??! I ran down there because I didn't care if he saw me anymore. I couldn't let him go through this alone. He looked up at me, I continued to run over across the living room to help him. "Tord? Are you okay?" I asked. He started crying more than before. What am I doing?? I grabbed his hands, sat him up, and looked him in the eyes. I looked at his robotic arm. "I'm...so...sorry.." I said quietly. Tears started to well up in my eyes. I looked at his other arm. Wait, why does it look like there is cuts on his arm?

I took his hand and took him to the kitchen where I told him to sit down, and I started to get him food. What have I done?... i glanced over at Tord. He was shivering, and his sweatshirt was soaked with tears. This is the least I can do for now. I took my hoodie off and handed it to him,"Take it, you look cold, and your hoodie isn't in a good condition to wear," I said. He didn't hesitate to put it on. It was kind of big and kind of small on him in different areas but, at least it kept him warm. I buttered the toast I made him and put it in front of him. I sat down across from him. "What else was caused by the explosion."