INTRODUCTION

Some werewolves are not meant to have mates. Everyone knows two halves make a whole but Emery has been taught her entire life that she was not destined for a mate.
With all the gross abuse Emery has suffered through, she eventually began believing that she would never have a mate.

As joyful and sweet the idea of both Lorenzo and Emery being mates sounds, fate can be cruel sometimes. Especially for humble Emery, who had the intention of starting a new, independent life.

For Lorenzo, he was blessed with the outspoken, yet shy beauty, named Emery, who mistakenly stumbles onto his territory. All it took was one mere look at his luscious mate, and Lorenzo was obsessed.
There wasn't a thing he wouldn't do to always keep a smile on his mates innocent face.

As for Emery, she ran away from her abusive old pack, looking for happiness and freedom. Unfortunately for her, the day she musters up enough courage to leave her abusive pack behind, she gets entangled into a possessive Alpha, who turns out to be her mate.

Will Emery stop running and give in to Alpha Arcadios deadly charm? Or will she fight the bond with all she has?

"Why won't you let me in? I can't help you like this and it's killing both of us watching you suffer from afar. Please don't do this to yourself!" The desperate voice of Lorenzo requested and I felt bad for him. If only the moon goddess had given him a mate that was worthy of him and his love and all of his patience.

"Let you in? What so you can walk all over me too? I'm so sorry but I've had enough of that. And we aren't mates. I don't deserve a mate."
He was better off without me.