"I know her.... From way back" I said and he raised his brows.

   "Tell me something." He said and I slowed my pace till I was walking and he did the same too.

   I put my hands in my pocket and exhaled... Is this right?, should I just tell him?.... Fuck that shii.

   "Six years ago..... Exactly the same day I found Sharpay with that son of a gun...I was so broken I drove to the bar and got drunk." I started.

   "Not that drunk....I remember you came home so angry you slammed the door to your room and won't entertain anyone" he said.

   "Yeah...I had sobered up a bit when I came home.....I met this girl....beautiful,rich, broken like me...with the craziest eyes in the world... We both got drunk and.... Shit happened" I said and Charlie stopped walking.

   "You slept with June?" He asked looking so surprised and also as if he wanted to laugh... Funny eh..idiot.

   "Yeah...and I hate it...I hate the way those stupid eyes bring back the most detestable memories in my life Charlie.... I just hate it so much I can't help hating her" I said truthfully.

        "But she doesn't act like that around you....she's so...neutral, good actress. Rosie would flip if she knew" he said.

   "Don't tell her...or anyone. I don't think that June remembers. I asked her if she doesn't remember anything but she was just behaving as if she gave her brain out" I said and remembered the look on her face when I insulted her.

   I swear I didn't mean to but the eyes.. Oh those eyes...I Hate them so much.

   "Well unluckily for you bro....you'll be spending so much time together... Like for instance today... You're to go pick her up for the photoshoot.... Only one driver is available... And he'll be conveying mum and dad." He said and I felt like running back to NL.

   "Fuck man... We could just get a designated driver...I wanna stay the hell away from her" I groaned but his grin showed me I couldn't escape it.

   "Do this for me man... Please" he said grinning, enjoying every bit of this... You asshat.

   "The annoying things I do for you" I said and turned, running back home... My day just got ruined even before it started.

   ********
   "Its time bro, you go pick her up and meet us as Elegancia for the shoot" Charlie said entering into the room in an awesome and obviously very very expensive tux which could bring a family out of poverty.

    "Thanks for reminding me of the only bad news I've heard all day" I said as I fixed my tie.

   "Come on bro, you're being too harsh on her.. Its not like she lured you to bed or something" Charlie said and chuckled. I was about to tell him never to mention it again when Kate walked in, in a very tight and beautiful red gown which would put Angelina Jolie to shame.

   "Who's luring who to bed?" She said and I gave Charlie my darkest glare.

   "No one...isn't the tightness of this clothe suffocating you?" Charlie said and she rolled her eyes. Kate wasn't ever on the wild side until the world threw her innocent behaviour into her face saying it was fake....she has been irredeemable since then....but she's only bad outside, she's the most innocent soul deep down and that enough gives me so much joy.

  "Cameron, here's June's address... Now get a move on before Royalty bites off your head for being late" she said and I rolled my eyes as I collected the sheet from her, I draped my suit jacket over my arm and picked up my car keys.