Day 4 Phase 3

After my change died down, Terrence got up, stretching. "Wanna go to the gym?" "What for?" I asked, looking to the clock on the wall, it was 4 o'clock in the morning. "We can test out these new abilities there come on "he said getting up walking to the door. Shrugging, I followed him, we walk down the hallway, past all the other rooms. I heard snores from a few and constant rustling in one bed. Terrence walked ahead pushing the door, I followed suit. The gym was huge, I had not known that there was this big of a training area here. I say only one person there, a slender figure in the low light settings of the gym. I flipped the switch, next to the gym door, turning on all the lights. The figure stopped, turning to face me and Terrence.

It was a girl, delicate Asian features shined through, defined cheekbones and pale skin. Her frame was slim but curvy, her eyes were a a dark brown, almost black and her hair was a jet black, flowing freely down her back. Terrence froze, so did I. She scanned us as if looking at a threat. After a few moments, I began to walk forward. She moved her eyes flickered a light grey, as she stood still. When I was in 10 feet of her I stopped. "Hey Iam Nick and that" I said gesturing to Terrence "is Terrence, who are you?" I asked. She remained quiet. I took a few more steps to her till I was less than two.

"I kinda just got out of a coma so I could use a little hello from someone besides Terrence"  I say to her jokingly.  "Iwa Kuro, daughter of Iwa Sora, head of the the Kuro family conglomerate" she says sternly "My father funds most of this facility, and he knows your parents first hand Nick Wells" she says. I smirk "So what's the daughter of the head of the Iwa conglomerate doing here?"  I said gesturing around the gym. "None of your concern"  she says steely "Okay fine" I say shrugging, Terrence, no longer at the entrance of the gym, akwardly walks to my side. He looks down at the ground avoiding eye contact with me or Kuro. Since I awoke my senses had been increased, as I could smell the sweat building up on Terrence. He was frozen almost as if in fear. "Who's your friend?" Asks Kuro.  "This" I say pointing to Terrence "is Terrence Pot, boy genius, and Artic Wolf" I say smiling patting him on the back. "H-ey" Terrence stutters out. "Hey it seems like your friend is going to throw up "  Kuro says, gesturing towards Terrence's demeanor, she looks at the clock on the wall. " Hey wanna train with us Kuro" I say as she turns to leave, she stops looking me in the eyes "No thank you, I have better things to do" she says as she promptly leaves. "Well I guess its just me and you Terrence, lets go" I say walking away from Terrence to the other side of the gym turning to him. Terrence, back in his non statue style looks up, facing me" How do you do that? " he says, eyeing me" What? Talk to girls? I have a friend, she is my only friend, well besides you I guess, she helped me understand what girls like to hear"I say, causing Terrence to smile" Ill teach you the ways of smooth talking after this "I say jokingly, making Terrence laugh" Okay, lets go "