NEW STORY

I'M BACK!!!
For those who know/remember me.
I'm back after a year of cringing at my old stories but I'm 'all fired up ' to start writing fanfics again.
Sorry for staying away for so long :(
I've read the comments on my first fanfic and I'm pretty sure most people wanted Natsu x Male Reader and I'm up for it.
A lot of people seemed to want to be the uke (basically the bottom/the reciever/the submissive one) in the story so yeah.

As always, for the newcomers:
(y/n) = your name

Maybe I'll make this one a more cute story than the previous ones, we'll see.
I always make stuff up as I go, but I do have an idea for this one
This is going to play in an au (alternate universe) like that one OVA in highschool.
I read a fanfiction based on this fairy tail highschool au and it's really fun to make a cute story out of it so yeah.
Since it is an alternate universe nothing HAS to be exactly according to the anime and no it's not strictly based on the OVA
Anyways thank you for waiting for me (I don't know if anyone even did)
Check out my other fanfictions on this profile if you want, they're all "something x Male Reader"
I see so many unfinished fanfics and I'm really sad about it so I SWEAR I am going to finish this one.
Also for the cover pictures for every chapter I'm just going to use hot pics of Natsu, from fanart (not made by me) or just screenshots from the anime itself.

Ok that's it, hope you enjoy <3

Ps: can someone cry with me that the anime is on hiatus and you don't wanna read the manga, like me.