Chapter 12-Ace and Jane

Kat's Pov

It's been a while Judas and I been a couple. I was very surprised that we are getting to new students today.

"Hey you heard about two new students?" Taylor said.

"Yeah, many seniors were talking about it." I said.

As class started the two new students. The two new students were girls. I think they are siblings. The one on the left has green eyes, long brown hair and beautiful pale skin. The one on the right, had green eyes, blonde hair and beautiful pale skin. Yup I think there sisters.

The girls give her a glare, while the guys was going gaga.

"Class, this is Ace and Jane Stones." Mrs.Cooper said.

"Ace and Jane,huh? Well, they looked nice." I said.

Ace and Jane were walking over to empty desks next to Taylor and I.

"Hello, I'm Ace." Ace said.

"And I'm Jane." Jane said.

"Nice to meet you." ,I said," I'm Kathryn Smith, Kat for short."

"I'm Taylor Lloyd, please to meet you.". Taylor said.

"So I here you guys are top of the class, you must be really smart." Jane said.

"It's true." I said.

"Um, can we be friends, our last school we didn't really have friends. We were constantly bullied." Ace said.

"What?!" I said.

"Yeah it's true, we were adopted into a family since our father died in a plane crash. They been nothing but pricks." Jane said.

"I see. What you are going through, let's talk about more at lunch." I said.

"Okay." Ace and Jane said.

@@@@@

We were at lunch. Many whispers or gossip on Ace and Jane. This could lead to shit if they try to hurt them.

"So tell me more about yourselves." Taylor said.

"Well, we are furtal twins and we are 17 years old." Jane said.

Oh I see why they not move out of their adopted family's house. They are not adults yet. I can tell that they were twins.

"So Kat, how long you been here in Albany?" Ace said.

"Well, all my life,but, in highschool pain in the ass." I said.

"I see you like the Ryans brothers." Jane said.

"Well, Judas is her boyfriend , me I'm still single." Taylor said.

"Wait, so happen between you and Jesus?" I said.

"Well... We were talking and got a little carry away,but I'm not with him." Taylor said.

"That's good, so that means your very popular." Ace said.

"Pretty much." I said.

Ace and Jane seem so nice to us,but why they were betrayed and abused?

When I thought was safe around here, Brittany and her group shows up. If she talk shit again I'm going to beat her ass.

"So Ace and Jane, or should I say whore and tramp." Brittany said.

Everybody laugh in the lunchroom. Ace and Jane started to feel uncomfortable.

"Brittany, leave them alone." I snapped.

Everybody looked at me. In the corner of my eye Judas and Jesus walked in. Good, they are about to get a show that they remember.

"Awe, you are finally got a backbone. Say to the girl who stole my boyfriend, Judas." Brittany said.

It was true that them two were dating but before the senior year started, they broke up for some reason,but I didn't steal him from him.

"That's a lie, You dump Judas, bitch. Am I correct?" I said.

Everybody said"ooh." Judas was surprised and he smiled at me.

Brittany had that look on her face that she was going to punch me in the face.

"You bitch!" Brittany said while throwing her fist at me but I dodge it.

"You should be more accurate with your punches." I said.

I wasn't afraid of her but many was shocked that I wasn't afraid of her.

Brittany looked at me and grab a chunk of my hair and said," Got your hair."

It really hurt so much that I was about cry,but I didn't. What I did was I slap her across my face.

"Ooh kill em." Everybody said.

Brittany let go of my hair and touched her cheek.

I grabbed her again and said," Say anything about Ace and Jane, I beat the shit out of you,got it."

"This isn't over Kathryn Smith." Brittany said.

Brittany walked away with her group. Everybody clapped for me.

"Kat, are we friends?" Ace and Jane said.

"Yeah, remember that Ace and Jane." I said.

"Thank you so much, Kat." Ace and Jane said.

"Kat, I think that your the awesome girl that I ever met." Taylor said.

"Yup, I guess I am." I said.

@@@@@

A/N- hey guys sorry for the late update. Next week I will update. I was think that chapter I will tell you how Kat and Taylor became friends.

Vote, Comment, Fan, and SHARE!