Chapter 6-NerdxRebel and NerdxRoyal

A/N- Taylor is on the side.

Chapter 6-Nerd x Rebel and Nerd x Royal

Kat's POV

Me and Quentin had to talk yesterday. Quent is the overprotective brother type. I know he is my older brother,but we are the same age.

I walked into Taylor's car. I kinda admit, this car was is in good shape and it's 2004 Toyota Camry. I know my cars too.

"So what's between you and Judas?" Taylor said.

"Nothing at all, were are we going?" I said.

"The mall." Taylor said.

"Great, I hope we don't run into the twins." I said.

"I know tell me about it." Taylor said.

Taylor drove to the city's local mall,Bradley Mall Center,.

The mall is huge the inside and out. Thank goodness I live around here.

Taylor walked with me and we make sure that we have our stuff to take back.

Having a day without the twins seems weird. But I know I'm glad that I have some alone time with my best friend.

"Oh no, here comes Brittany." Taylor said.

"Well, well if it isn't Kat Smith and Taylor Lloyd." Brittany said.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Nothing, Kat. They finally bail you out of their sight?" Brittany said.

"No." Kat said.

"Kat, they will go deeper and deeper into your heart,and break it for good." Brittany said.

"They will never do that to me, they said that to me face to face." I said.

"It's true, you just want them by yourself, you slut." Taylor said.

"What did you say to me,bitch?" Brittany snapped.

"Taylor's right, that's all you do, keep do that and I will being the shit out you." Kat said.

Brittany growled and walked away with her group. I almost loss the balance for saying that but didn't.

"Wow, Kat, you have guts." Judas said.

"Judas? You were there the whole time?" I said.

"Well,I just got here." Judas said.

"Oh." I chuckled.

@@@@@

"Judas," I said.

"Yea, Kat." Judas said.

"Do you like Brittany than me?" I said.

"Really," Taylor said.

"Kat, I would never do that to you, you are very special to me." Judas said.

"Kat, you know that, but why do have to listen to her." Taylor said.

"Tay is right, don't listening to Brittany, she just want you out of the picture and go after us." Judas said.

"Really, Thank you,"I said.

Why does my heart beat fast? What is going on with me? Am I in love with Judas aleready?

"Kat, you okay?" Taylor said.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Good," Judas said.

We downstairs and went some shopping for school. I think they look awsome. Taylor and I went to Victoria's Secret. Judas just wait at the entrance but I drag him along into the store.