Part 14 : The Mukami Brothers Part 2

Narrator : After Yui's disappearance , Reiji and the boys were trying to figure out , where she disappeared and who took her !

Laito : ( walks around the mansion )

Kanato : ( clutches his teddy ) sister !

Ayato : ! Would you quit , walking around it's not like , she's going to get hurt or anything ?

Subaru : Ayato she's your sister , can't you think about her for 1 second , what if something really bad happens to her !

Ayato : Look , I know my sister , she has hit me so many times , she's not going to get hurt , I can assure you ?

Laito : 😡 HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF THAT AYATO , SHE IS TOO YOUNG !

Shu : 😔

Reiji : Can everyone just take a deep breath , and calm down ?

Shu : ( I have to get Yui back , I'm the one who saw her disappeared so , I have to be the one to get her back , if I can try )

Kanato : ( looks down sadly ) How can we calm down Reiji , she may look tough against , Ayato but she's the 6th child of the family , and she's the only girl in this vampire family , SO PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW CAN WE CALM DOWN , WHEN OUR SISTER IS GONE , WITH THE MUKAMI BROTHERS !

Laito : ( punches Kanato )

Kanato : ouch 😅

Laito : Feel better !

Kanato : Yes , thank you !

Laito : Good !

Shu's POV : I feel really sad , I actually think it's my fault that my little sister is gone , I'm going to go get her back , I'll just warp out of here , in 5 seconds I don't think they'll know where I'll be !!!

Subaru : ( sighs ) what I'm trying to understand is why do they need her for something anyways , she's only a vampire ?

Laito : A vampire with the Blood of +O , just like our mother !

Subaru : isn't +O sweet blood ?

Ayato : Yep , I think that's the reason why they kidnapped her !

Kanato : So what do we do , I mean we can't just go out their , we don't where she is !

Subaru : ! Reiji , where is Shu ?

Reiji : ! ( looks around ) I don't know he was just here !

With Yui

Yui : Ahhh my head !

! : Hello Ms

Yui : ! Who are you ?

Ruki : My name is Ruki Mukami , I'm the eldest son of the Mukami Mansion !!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ruki : My name is Ruki Mukami , I'm the eldest son of the Mukami Mansion !!!

! : ( laughs ) you seem frightened M'Neko-chan !