5

Will POV

My dad gave me a nice warm wake up call.

Not.

I woke up with the sun shining directly into my eyes. I cursed and jumped up I get out of the sun. Once I was dressed, I went into our common rooms to find . . .

Percy and Annabeth on the couch.

Percy was awake, and gave me a look that said, HELP.

Ok. Not strange at all.
It was quite funny though. Annabeth had most of the couch, her feet on Percy's chest. Percy did not look happy. Loyal guy that he was, he didn't want to wake Annabeth. So he couldn't move. I shook me head and grinned as I left.

I made my way down to the Great Hall for breakfast. When I got to the Hufflepuff table, the Stoll brothers were already there. They were grinning like twin Cheshire Cats. I eyed them suspiciously as I poured myself a glass of apple juice. I took a sip and immediately spat it out.

It was . . . It was . . . Pee?!

I coughed and spluttered as the Stolls roared with laughter.

They stopped laughing once I gave them a Nico-worthy death glare.

'Dude, we're sorry!' Connor complained. 'It was really funny, though.'
'Can we do it to somebody else? Please?' Travis begged.

I reluctantly agreed. But only because I wanted to see what the reaction was.

Katie came over. 'What are you two laughing at?' She muttered as she poured herself a glass of 'apple juice.' She took a sip.

And spat it in Travis' face.

As Katie gulped down a cup of orange juice to wash away the taste, Travis grabbed the first thing he saw (Travis' cloak) and cleaned his face. Travis shrieked and jumped away from him, knocking over a jug of pumpkin juice and falling off the bench. This was unfortunately the moment that McGonagall came to give us our timetables. I gave her a toothy smile and tried to act natural and inconspicuous as she handed me mine. She gave the twins a look of distaste as she placed theirs on the table. Katie accepted hers, and mumbled under her breath. Something like, I hate you Travis?

Jason came over from the Gryffindor table. He took one look at the situation, turned around and walked away. Now it was Piper's time to laugh as she watched Jason make his way back to her.

After we'd all eaten, we compared timetables. Surprisingly, we all had the same lessons.
Today we had:

Herbology

Potions

Care of Magical Creatures

Lunch

Divination

Transfiguration

Charms

That was okay. We made our way to the greenhouses. Professor Sprout was there waiting. 'Greenhouse 4, today! Follow me!'

She led us in. The plants inside were very interesting. They would be great for healing.

'Now, today, we are studying Bulbous Buzzles. They are these.' She held up a pot. Blue-green spheres were attached to a thick stem. 'You will pluck them, and pop them. There is a substance inside that it excellent for clearing acne. I have assigned you into groups of four.'

I was with Nico, and these two guys. One was called Neville, and the other was Harry. They introduced themselves: 'I'm Neville Longbottom.' and 'I'm Harry Potter.' Harry seemed slightly surprised that we didn't know him. He told us that he was famous, and that he killed the dark wizard Voldemort. Neville shyly told us that he was the best at Herbology in the year. Overall, they were nice guys.