2

Hazel POV

I woke up early to find Nico snoring away in his bunk. Really, really loudly. I got dressed into my leggings and cream hoodie (I don't get a hoodie. It was super comfy though! I've only ever had one. The one I'm wearing) with my converse. I tried (and failed. Dam you curly hair (dam hehehe)) to brush my hair, and stuck it in a messy bun. Ready.

I pulled my case out from under my bed and rolled it to the dining pavilion. I grabbed some snacks and put them in. I'd get bottles of water at the airport. I couldn't take them into the airport, obviously.

I grabbed a plate and piled up some pancakes and blueberries. Then I sat down and watched the sun rise. I checked my watch (a gift from Frank). 7:42am. I had around 20 minutes to eat. The van was coming at 8:00. At 7:55, I made my way to the top of the hill. Annabeth was there, sat on her case reading. She was wearing a grey hoodie, leggings, converse, and a messy bun. The exact same as mine.
'Annabeth! What's going on? We have the same clothes!'
'Psychic!'
We laughed, and by 7:59 everyone else had arrived. The camp van pulled up at exactly 8:00. We all piled in and then Argus drove us to the airport.

Ginny POV

'Kids! Wake up! Diagon Alley today!'
I sat up and blew the hair out of my face. Hermione woke up and rubbed her eyes. 'What time is it?'
I checked the clock on the wall. Just past 8:00. I told Hermione, and we got dressed and went for breakfast.
I wasn't really hungry, so I just had toast. Ron, however, piled up his plate with some of everything and scarfed it down. I gave him the look, and he chewed more slowly.
By 9:00, we were all ready to go. We used the Floo Powder. I grabbed a handful, threw it into the fireplace and shouted, 'Diagon Alley!' The fire whisked me off.

Jason POV

This was really freaking me out. Hazel, Annabeth and Piper were all wearing messy buns, leggings, hoodies and converse. It was creepy. In the little shop in the airport, we all bought snacks and stuff. Annabeth bought another three books to add to her pile of 7. Seriously, who loves books that much? (Wink, wink)
The plane parked at gate 6, and we had to wait for ages for everyone to get off and then they had to restock. It took a while, but finally we boarded. Percy, Nico and Hazel looked pale. No wonder. They hated planes.
I dived in next to the window. Piper slipped in next to me, and Connor next to her. Personally, I felt bad for Piper. She had to sit next to a Stoll for 7 hours. Y'see, Connor and Travis had a thing that whenever they were on a flight, they had to prank as many times as possible. Oh, boy.

Nico POV

The plane hadn't even taken off yet and I already felt sick. I think I left permanent gouges from my fingernails in the arms of the seat when we took off. It was a smooth flight, but every time there was the slightest turbulence, my heart raced. My stomach dropped.

Finally, after 7 hours of suffering, it landed. I made it. I'm alive!
The Stolls got 37 pranks in, without any of the air hostesses knowing. Weirdos.
We left the airport and followed the map Hecate had given Katie. We came to a shabby pub called the Leaky Cauldron. We went in. The man behind the bar smiled as we entered and said, 'Tale it you're the exchange students?' Annabeth nodded and replied, 'Yes, do you have any rooms?'
He nodded and showed us upstairs. There were twin beds in every room. I shared with Will. As I walked down the corridor, I saw Percy and Annabeth pushing the beds together to make a double bed. They had to sleep together to keep away the nightmares. It didn't always work, but it made the dreams less real.
I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.

Harry POV

We'd already bought robes, we just needed books. I'd also decided to get an owl. One reason was because I wanted one, and another was because I wanted a memory of Hedwig. I didn't want to replace her, just remember her.
The books we needed were:

-Standard Book of Spells, Grade 7

-Advanced Transfiguration

-Advanced Potions

-Advanced Defence and Offence

-Advanced Herbology

We payed for the books, and made our way to the owlery. I looked at all of them, but none resembled Hedwig. Then I saw it: a beautiful snowy owl with amber eyes, just like Hedwig. I bought her, and renamed her after my old companion at Privet Drive.
We are and stayed at the Leaky Cauldron. A lot of the rooms were full, but we all managed to squeeze in. I gazed at the ceiling for a while, thinking about what our seventh year would be like. Then I realised something: Luna and Ginny were in the same year as us!
I smiled at the thought and turned off the lamp. I was out quicker than the light.

Not to add to confusion: the demigod bit is set a day before the wizard bit. Okay? Okay.

Enjoy! Two posts in the same day!