"Dawson! Stop!" I squeel as his fingers run easily across my stomach, making me jerk and laugh loudly as teas come to my eyes.

    "Say sorry," he says, laughing as well. When I don't he does more, bringing one hand to my neck, and tickling me there, making me laugh even louder, the sound echoing through the now empty hallway.

    "I'm sorry!" I yell loudly, weezing as I try to catch my breath. I look over to see him standing next to Arianna, both of them clutching their stomachs as they laugh loudly. I get out of my bent over position, straightening my back as I glare teasingly at the two of them. Going to walk, I stop, clutching my side. "Ouch," I mutter, frowning slightly.

    Dawson's by my side in an instant. "What's wrong?" He asks worridly, touching my stomach lightly.

    "Nothing, just a cramp. I guess running isn't a good idea now," I say, chuckling lightly. I look over at him and Arianna, who are both wearing similar concerned expressions. "Guys, I'm fine, really. Now, we need to get to class."

    "Actually," Arianna pipes up, "I was wondering if one of you could show me my homeroom class? I have no idea where it is, this school is huge," she musses, looking around.

    "Let me see," I say, and she hands me her schedule. I look it over, "You have that class with both of us," I say in suprise.

    Her eyes light up, "well atleast I'll know you guys!" She says in excitement, following us to the classroom, which is thankfully down the hall.

    "Sorry we're late, Mr. Wilson," I say to the young teacher. Mr. Wilson's in his later twenties, making it easy for him to relate to us, and he was way cooler and layed-back compaired to the other teachers here. "We ran into the new girl, Arianna, and showed her around." I say, not telling him the full story of what we did.

    He stands up, "Welcome, Arianna!" He says, as we head to our seats. "Care to introduce yourself?"

    She blushes, "well, as I'm sure everyone now knows, my name's Arianna, and I just moved up here last week from Alaska. Pretty glad I did," she mutters the last part, and I can get why. It's always warm here in Arizona, especially compaired to Alaska. The class imediatley starts whispering, and I over hear guys talk about how they think she's hot. Her face is still red, and Mr. Wilson tells her she can take a seat next to Dawson, since it's the only open seat in the classroom. My smile wavers slightly, but I try not to let it get to me. I trust Dawson.

    "Hey," Olivia whispers from beside me as Mr. Wilson begins teaching. "Isn't that that tramp from the beach?"

    I roll my eyes, "yeah. Her and Dawson go way back, apparently. I mean, I guess she's not that bad, and I trust Dawson. I just don't know if I trust her."

    She nods, narrowing her eyes when Arianna laughs at something Dawson says, touching his arm. She lets a 'hmph'' noise and leans back in her seat, casting her eyes over to me. "Just be careful with her."

    I snort, "trust me, I will. Maybe we can get her to set he eyes on someone else in this school."

~~~~~~

    It's offical.

    Arriana is driving me insane.

    "I don't know how much more of this I can take," I tell the girls as we walk to Dawson's house with Dawson and Arianna trail slowly behind us. "What is so damn funny?" I growl out, as they both burst into laughter for, I kid you not, the fifth time in four minutes.

    "I have no idea, but it's getting on my last nerve." Olivia replies, clenching her fist. We both look at Lilly, who hasn't said anything since we started walking.

My Unplanned Little Miracleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें