Chapter 10

Letting out a sigh I wondered down a street, trying to find Meiji University. My eyes darted towards every sign I saw but there was still no sign of the school anywhere. "Why did you have to forget your things, Subaru?" I moaned while adjusting the sports bag on my shoulder trying to prevent my arms and back from aching. I don't understand what he could even be carrying in it to make it this heavy but it seemed like Subaru thoroughly enjoyed carrying bricks around.

I carried on walking around a corner as I glanced down at the map I had up on my phone, even though this whole event was rather annoying I guess it had it's benefits since I would know where Meiji was if I ever came to it next year.

I glanced around some more, looking confused before I saw some Meiji University students. There was a possibility that if I went up to them and asked them to show me the way they would, but just from looking at them I began to feel uneasy. It was easy to tell that they already towered above me and they looked to be already enjoying their conversation so I didn't exactly want to interrupt. It would be okay though right? I was just asking directions... I'm sure it's fine.

After cursing mentally at myself I straightened my back and made my way towards them. If I didn't ask them where the hell their school was then there was no way I would be able to give Subaru his belongings. I coughed to gain their attention and when they turned to me I instantly shrunk into myself. It was only at that moment that I realised that they were wearing basketball jerseys.

"Umm, Hiya. was wondering how I get to Meiji?" I asked them shyly with an awkward smile on my face. Truth be told I don't know why I was so nervous, I think when I'm surrounded by a group of older guys who I didn't know and could easily crush me with their pinkies I don't feel that comfortable. Not surprising really. "I'm looking to give this to someone in the basketball team." I added lifting up the heavy bag with both hands and quickly regretting the decision as my muscles yelled in refusal.

A guy sporting brown hair smiled at me, his blue eyes gleamed under the sunlight. "We're about to go there, wanna join us?" He offered, to which I nodded my head vigorously and smiled back at him.

I continued walking with them. Which may I say walking with 4 guys who are really tall and also attractive, brings quite a bit of attention. Just imagine a girl who is around 5'4 walking with four guys who are over 6'0. It is very noticeable and I mean VERY noticeable. Letting out a sigh I gazed up at the sky as I thought about the situation I had gotten myself into, and since I'm the biggest klutz I had to go and trip over Subaru's sports bag. I was quickly caught by a guy with red hair and blue eyes, with the quick impact I let out a small embarrassing squeak.

"Aha, good catch," I said awkwardly giving him a sheepish smile. He only smiled at my comment and lifted me up.

"I just realised, you never got our names," The redhead said: "Im Kotaro, he's Itsuki." Kotaro introduced himself and a guy with brown eyes and black hair tied into a small ponytail; I nodded to say hello and Kotaro continued by pointing at the guy with brown hair who invited me to walk with them.

"That's Kyo and last but, not least Shiro." He added firstly pointing at a handsome blonde and then throwing an arm over a guy with brown hair. As I looked at them both I realised that he shared Kotaro's and I eye colour, bright blue eyes.

Shiro and Kotaro's appearances were of striking similarity, well besides the fact that Kotaro had red hair and Shiro had brown. But I guessed that they were brothers. After coming back to reality I realised that I had been staring for a bit too long without saying a word. "Oh, Im Aiko." I replied with a warm grin. They smiled back and we continued walking, well they all smiled apart from Itsuki but, he doesn't seem to like me very much.

Either way I didn't particularly care, I was just thankful that they were actually helping me, I didn't need them to like me. We made our way to Meiji University and went to the sports hall. The school halls were littered with a few students that had yet to go home and were using the time the school was open to study.