Chapter 11: New Ability

Start from the beginning

"What caused this ability to come forth!?!" 

Questions kept flying in my direction, as I was utterly confused. What are they talking about fire for. I looked through the glass window and saw my reflection. My eyes were blazing red and my whole body was on fire. I felt like a human torch, but the weird part is that I do not feel the burn, it is like second skin to me. I feel nothing, except the fury pouring out of me.

They still did not come closer to me, if anything they moved farther away; well all except Edward. He was the closest to me, but Emmett grabbed him by his collar back away from me.

The door opened and in came the couple that I would like to break up, Renessmee and Jacob. 

When they looked at me, Jacob held her behind him as if to protect her from me, when in reality I should be the one protecting her from him.

His eyes met mine and his mouth turned into a smirk. How much I would pay to have that smirk off his lips!

The front door was open and I took that as my chance to get out of here. But Jacob being Jacob would not have that. He blocked my entrance by crossing his arms over his chest staring down at me. I began to get even more furious and put my palms out facing him, and he ended up flying back, the weird part is that I did not touch him, yet he moved; Cool, maybe I can give him a taste of his own medicine.

But not with everyone around, they would think I should end up in a mental institution or something if they saw me going all lunatic on him. With that I ran through the forest blazing everything in its path. I heard steps after me, but for once it was not the mutt, it was my husband Edward. The man that I was trying so hard to avoid. 

My hands, as well as the rest of my body, go back to normal, but it was only then that I realized my clothing was in shreds all over my body. Though the little cloth that surrounded my body was covering all the chain marks Jacob gave me. 

I made my way through the cottage door and opened the closet, and heard Edward in the doorway of the room. Green long sleeved and some black jeans were gripped tightly in my hands, and I turned towards Edward.

"I have to change." I put my hands on my hips and waited for him to turn around and leave, but no he just stood there.

"I have seen it all already." Edward responded as he took a step closer to me, but my icy glare made him take back that step.

"Well have you seen it recently?" I asked, but did not bother waiting for him to answer.