Missing 6

Hidden in a cafe after akuma attacks on the city, Nino is crouched behind a counter. He hears Mari and Adrien talking before Mari leaves. Pleased with his findings, he reports back to Alya.

"Yo, what's up." Alya slid into the seat next to him.
Nino had invited her to hang out in a park, as he excitedly inagined Alya's face when she heard the news.
"Ok so I was in the cafe when the latest akuma attack happened..." Nino started.
"Mmhm" Alya listened.
"...and when it happened I ran out because safety duh."
"Mmhm"
"... but I forgot my camera..."
"Idiot." Alya mumbled under her breath.
"... so I went back..."
"Mmhm"
"and then I Mari and Adrien came in!"  Nino lit up.
"Wait what?" Alya confusedly looked at him.
"After the akuma attacks, everyone left. But I saw Mari and Adrie  come in! Together!" Nino elaborated.
"You saw them??" Alya was in shock.
"Well not really see them... I saw the tops of their heads from behind the counter. But I heard their voices! It was unmistakable! I know Adrien when I hear Adrien!" Nino confidently said.
"Damn. What were they doing?" Alya was fully engrossed now, putting away her phone.
"Well they talked about doing a good job before the disappeared into the backroom. Mari left first... and soon after that Adrien left." Nino thought long and hard to the events that had unfurled within minutes.
"Damn. I am so talking to Mari! She better tell me everything! I can't believe they're already dating! And to believe she didn't tell me!" Alya rose to her feet, a flame burning in her eyes. "But uh, thanks Nino! Catch you at school!"
Alya swung her bag onto her back and quickly ran off.