If Only (LadyNoir)

Boom! The sound of the akumatized villan, thundered down the main road of Paris.
"Ugh, where's that cat?" Marinette sighed, rolling her eyes. Yet again, Chat Noir was nowhere seen. Darting around a corner she quickly whispered the words "Tikki, transform me!" Ladybug was now on the scene amd ready for action.

ADRIEN POV
Meanwhile Adrien was internally melting. He was stuck inside his bedroom, ready for another photoshoot and Natalie was coming soon to take him. Paris was in trouble and Ladybug needed him. The door opened, and he heard the sound of heels against the tiled floor.
"You should leave for your photoshoot now, or you'll be late."
Adrien turned and saw the expectant, waiting face of Natalie, devoid of any emotion.
Typical Natalie ...

LADYBUG POV
Ladybug jumped across the slanted tops of the buildings, dodgying the chimneys and pipes along with the occasional window. She panted, finding a small alcove where she could rest.
Where is he? He KNOWS I can't do this without him. Well anytime soon would be good, Chat!
Hearing the booming steps the akumatized villan made, she knew he was getting close. Quietly, she slipped out and moved to a closer position to look.
The villan was a large and shiny robot, taking large and thundering steps towards her, stepping on cars and ripping out whole buildings.
Oh Chat... I guess it's up to me now...

ADRIEN POV
Ladybug was in trouble and he knew it. But he was stuck in the car with Natalie and The Gorilla with no chance of escape.
Suddenly, the car weaved and jolted to a stop, sending the occupants of the car flying foward.
"..." Natalie calmly collected herself and fixed her posture.
"...Fine. I guess the photoshoot can wait. Lets head home, where it's safe." She angrily pushed her glasses up, thinking of the trouble it caused in Adrien's schedule.
The car quickly sped back to the Agreste mansion. As they drove past the Dupain Cheng bakery Adrien meekly tapped Natalie's shoulder.
"Um... can I buy a... doughnut?" Adrien mentally slapped himself.
This will never work, but it's always worth a shot...
Natalie sighed.
"Fine. Since we're already off schedule I'll let you off. Hurry up."
"Thanks Natalie" Adrien gratefully smiled and ran out of the car.
Running behind a corner he whispered "Plagg, transform me!"
Chat Noir hurried towards the gracefully leaping figure of Ladybug.
"Need my help, m'lady?" He smirked.
"About time you showed up! Now hurry up, I think I've got an idea!" Ladybug huffed.

LADYBUG
Finally he shows up. About time! Whatever, we have to focus right now. I'll talk to him later.

After an extremely tedious battle they managed to defeat the bot, and purify the akuma.
"Bye bye little butterfly!" Ladybug waved as she watched the little white butterfly fly away.

Now back to business...

Before she could say anything, Chat interupted her thoughts.
"Sorry I was late, I know you missed me didn't you, bugaboo." He smirked.
"Oh now, I was doing fine without you" she playfully teased.
"Really now m'lady?"
"Yep."
"I'm sure" he laughed. "Anyways... I want to tell to yoy something..." A tinge of red was forming on his cheeks.
"Really now, what?" Ladybug teased. "And you better make it snappy!" She pointed at her beeping Miraculous with only 3 spots left.
"Well... I've been wanting to do this for a long time..." he started but stopped. "Um..."
"Yes...?" She gently coaxed.
"Well I really l-" he started before getting cut off by another beep from both of their Miraculouses.
He grabbed her waist and pulled her tight.
"C-chat... what are you d-doing..."
He pulled her closer. "M'lady..."
Beep. One spot was left on their Miraculous.
"Uh... I have to go..." Ladybug mumbled, gently prying his fingers which were wrapped around her.
"No. I've been stalling for too long..."
Gently he kissed her cheek. Ladybug and Chat Noir flushed bright red before remembering.
"Oh! Our miraculous!" They both yelped in unison and scurried away.
Chat looked back to the distant figure and sighed.
"If only you were mine..."