Model 5

Chloe has ruined all of Marinette's plans for the fashion competition. Alya has been hurt and the parade is postponed. Marinette is now sulking in a corner.

Marinette sat crumpled in the corner of her locker room. Her hair was messily pinned back, strands of her blue hair over her eyes. She was furious. Chloe had yet again ruined her life. Alya was hurt. Alya. Her best friend. All because stupid Chloe and a stupid competition.

A shadow danced under the open window. A black butterfly gently fluttered in, it's presence chillingly calming. Marinette didn't even care anymore. The little akuma fluttered right into her diary.

CHAT POV
Adrien was chilling with Nino. Fashion really wasn't his thing. He didn't mind that the competition was off but Marinette seemed really upset.
"Hey Nino..." Adrien started "maybe we should check on Mari. She seemed pretty upset. "
"Sure dude."
Their footsteps echoed around the empty school. Most of the students had simply gone home early, however they decided to wait since The Gorilla and Nathalie always picked him up after school, never early, never late.

"Would she be in the locker room?" Nino suggested. They had been looking for over 15 minutes and she simply wasn't there.
They gingerly pushed open the door of the locker room.
"Oh my god Mari!"