Model 3

Chloe's plan to sabotage Marinette and Alya's outfit worked, however she was caught by someone unexpected...

"Miss, I saw what happened." A solitary voice emeged from the group of confused and shocked students.
Chloe turned around, flicking her pretty blonde hair.
"Ummm? EXCUSE ME I'M INNOCENT! Right Sabrina??"
Everyone awkwardly looked at her.
"Uh nobody said anythimg about you Chloe..." Marinette said, awkwardly tucking a strand of her back.
"Oh." Chloe's confused face was priceless.
The class stood around Alya, who was sat on the ground, her leg twisted in a painful angle.
"Uh...Alya's not going to get better from sitting her all day" Marinette remarked, concerned about her friend.
The teacher sprung into action, calling the school nurse to check on her leg whilst leaving the class alone in the classroom.

"I hope Alya's ok." Nino said with a concerned expression on his face.
"Yeah. Me too." Adrien nodded.
"I think she's fine, except she probably sprained her ankle or something, I'm not too sure." Marinette grimly said. "I don't even know what happened.
"Yeah it really sucks" Nino frowned.
"Oh about that..." Adrien turned towards the trio. "I saw it happen."
"What!?" Marinette whipped around.