Truth or Dare 1 (Adrienette)

"Hey Mari, you wanna hang out later?" Alya asked, brushing a strand of her fiery red hair over her shoulder.
"Sure! I should be free this afternoon" Marinette easily agreed.
"Maybe we can invite a... certain someone" Alya playfully teased, Marinette turning into a deep blush.
"Ahahaha..." Marinette awkwardly laughed.

The pair said their goodbyes and parted after school to return home to freshen up before meeting up with several of their friends at Marinette's family bakery.

Marinette hurried home and dumped her bag on the ground, plugged in her phone and swept her fringe to the side. Sighing, she slumped on her bed, waiting for her pals to arrive.
"Hey sweetie, your friends are here!" Sabine yelled up to her daughter.
Marinette jumped up and quickly brushed her shirts off before rushing down the stairs. "Coming guys!"
"Finally" Alya laughed "We thought you would never come down!"
"Aha, sorry to keep you guys waiting! Lets go now, bye mum, bye dad!" She turned and waved to her smiling parents.
"There's this new coffee place around the corner and its soooo good, we have to go there!" Alya enthusiastically gushed.
"Mmm sure, sounds good!" She nodded.

They strolled down the road, the breeze tickling their hair.
"Oh yeah" Ayla started
"Yeah?"
"I invited Nino"
"Ok, cool" Marinette nodded
"Ah, we're here" Alya pointed, pushing the door open. "Oh and Adriens coming too."
"Wait what-" Marinette started but it was too late. Alya pushed her in, and Nino beckoned to the duo standing in the doorway of the small, cozy coffeeshop. Alya dragged her friend and they sat down opposite to Nino and Adrien as well as several of their classmates. They looked over the menu, mouths frothing at the delicious selection of coffees, cakes and drinks.
"Wow, this is almost as good as your parent's cakes, Marinette" Nino mumbled between mouthfuls of cheesecake.
"I agree!" Alya said, nursing her latte.

The group finished off their drinks and assortment of pasteries before paying and leaving.
"Where are we going?" Nino asked
"Oh um..." Marinette nervously said, gazing at Adrien "Its... its... up to you guys..."
"Yeah, sure" Alya quickly jumped in before Marinette could stutter even more.
"Hey, what about that park?" Adrien suggested, patting Marinette's shoulder "It's a short walk from my house!"
"Sure!" Alya agreed and dragged her stunned friend along.