50 ⊳ REALITY & INSTAGRAM

SCINTILLA
l. reality & instagram
❝HELL YES!❞

steveyeun: i love youtagged; @athenaleigh989k likes, 732k comments

tagged; @athenaleigh
989k likes, 732k comments

----------

After Steven had posted that adorable photo of the pair on Instagram, the female beside him wrapped her petite arms around his waist and cuddled into his warm chest – which was like Athena's safe-haven - causing the male to wrap his slightly muscu...

After Steven had posted that adorable photo of the pair on Instagram, the female beside him wrapped her petite arms around his waist and cuddled into his warm chest – which was like Athena's safe-haven - causing the male to wrap his slightly muscular arms around her small frame before they happily strolled down the empty beach while sharing corny puns and jokes with one another. Every once in a while, Steven pressed gentle and soft kisses to Athena's forehead which would make her large smile to grow bigger – if that was even possible. That was probably the only reason why Steven pressed kisses to her forehead, because he loved to see her smile and know that he caused her to smile. He wished to see Athena's smile every day and every second, just like Athena wished to see his.

In Athena's mind, this was just a normal day, but little did she know that this day would be a huge day to remember for the loved up couple.

"Y'know, I used to go fishing with Skrillex." Steven announced casually as he laced his hand with Athena's, causing the female to look up at him with a disbelieving look in her eyes.

The female let out a small chuckle, shaking her head as she refused to believe that the male beside her went fishing with Skrillex, "No you didn't."

"I did!" Steven protested, nodding his head vigorously in an attempt to make the small female believe him, "But I stopped because he kept on dropping the bass."

The brunette rolled her hazel eyes, letting out a small chuckle as she did so, "We're back at it with the puns, I see."

"Did we ever stop?" Steven questioned, gazing at the female beside him with admiration and love in his brown eyes.

He wondered how someone so wonderful and magnificent could love somebody like him. After all, he was Steven Yeun, and Athena was – well, Athena. Athena was humorous, gentle, friendly, sarcastic, beautiful and many more words which Steven couldn't even think of. Steven, on the other hand, was just a bundle of awkwardness and good looks – right? At least, that was what he thought.