20 ⊳ REALITY & INSTAGRAM

SCINTILLA
xx. reality & instagram
❝HEY, YEUN MAN.❞

For the past ten minutes, Athena had been pacing around her living room while playing out all the different scenarios in her head

For the past ten minutes, Athena had been pacing around her living room while playing out all the different scenarios in her head. She had thought of a large speech filled with apologies and explanations to say to the male as soon as she opened the door, and she had been continuously repeating it out loud to make sure that she perfected it. To say that she was nervous was an understatement.

So, when she heard the lock to her door rattling, her body went cold and she froze, not being able to move a single muscle in her body as she stood paralyzed.

Did she look presentable? Did her outfit look okay? Did her hair look fine? Once she finally gained control of her body again, she glanced down at her light blue crop top and her black, ripped jeans, before stopping herself from panicking, knowing that Steven wouldn't care about how she looked. Hell, the man had seen her half naked on several occasions because of The Walking Dead.

Hastily, the female went over the last few lines of the speech she had preparing, making a mental note to remember all of the main points she included in it, but as soon as the door opened and she lay her eyes upon him, the speech flew out of the window.

There were hundreds of different phrases that she had included in her speech that said how she cared for the male, but the first thing that she did was smash her lips on his. Hesitantly, the male wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled Athena closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"Hey, Yeun Man." Athena breathed out after the pair had pulled away, her gaze falling to the ground shyly.

"Hi." He whispered; a small smile on his face as he observed the female in front of him, wondering how he was so lucky to meet someone like her.

The female glanced up to face Steven, an apologetic look plastered over her facial features as she began to ramble, "I'm so sorry, Steven. I just-."

"Athena, it's fine." Steven chuckled, cutting the brunette off before she went on a five hour rant that none of them would remember the next day.

"No, it isn't. I was a complete and utter bitch, to you and to the rest of the cast." Athena sighed, a frown creeping up on her face as she spoke.

"You had your reasons, and don't call yourself a bitch." He instructed her as he grabbed both of her hands.

"It doesn't excuse-." Athena began, and Steven let out a small sigh, before grabbing the female's face and planting his lips upon hers, muffling the words that attempted to come out of her throat.

Steven pulled away from kiss slowly, glancing at the stunned female whose eyes were locked on his, before he muttered, "It's fine. I told you that I'm fine as long as you're happy. I don't care if you don't want to be in a relationship, as long as you're happy."