Everything Was OK...

Eren:

I awoke the next day in my own bed. Everything hurt. I tried to sit up, but a twang of pain swept over me and I gritted my teeth.

"F-Fuck!" I shouted wincing back down. "Ow..." I muttered covering my face.

I remember what happened yesterday, and I groaned and shook my head as I knew my face was going red. What the fuck was I thinking?! What was he thinking?! I shouted at myself shaking my head.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"  I muttered to myself, "Eren you fucking twat!" I shouted. As if to punish myself I threw myself out of bed and stood up. I staggered and sat down when I couldn't take it anymore. A soft knock made me look up and my door opened. It was Levi.

"Yo..." He said. I just stared at him then looked away. "Does it hurt?" He asked. My face turned red, and I opened my mouth to lash out at him, but I reconsidered.

"Y-Yes..." I muttered a bit.

"Sorry...I thought you had already done it before..." He said studying his nails. I looked up at him and puffed out my cheeks angrily.

"Why would you think that?" I asked with a tang of bitterness.

"You lived in an orphanage."

"They were small children!"

"Staff."

"Cotillion!" I shouted as he grinned.

"Oops, sorry." He said obvious not sorry.

This was one of our only conversations of this. After he tried his best to ease the pain, my day went out normally. I cleaned around the house, dusted, washed, what a butler should be doing. I help with moving things, gave Levi his mail with only exchanging a word rare words. I didn't eat with him despite his offer. Armin had also came back, he told he he was called in and if I was ok.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied, he smiled and pulled on my arm telling me that while he was away Jean came by, he started to fanboy over the this Jean guy and I smiled and nodded.

I ate with Armin, cleaned with Armin, read with Armin, and even shared stories with Armin. He had become my best friend. It was nice to have someone talk about, and I was overall happy for the moment.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, everything was happy and normal. Except that Levi and I had hooked up a few other times and it got real steamy. But I even got to visit Armin's Grandfather. Everything was ok, until that one last day at The Ackerman's household.