Trouble

Eren:

As I was walking through the store. I noticed a few guys nudging at each other and looking at me. I ignored it and considered that they might of known me from cotillion.

I got the items that the list had specifically said. It had the exact item and brand for each item so I made sure that it was correct. I looked around feeling a little anxious and again noticed the guys gawking at me and snickering, so I take a deep breath and with a smile approach them.

"I noticed you all looking at me, can I help you?" A tall man with a tooth pick in his mouth leaned on another and grinned.

"Yeah sure, Shorty." I cocked a brow. Then another one spoke

"We was hoping that maybe you could help us with something. Ya see we just broke a wheel out back and we can't go nowhere." red flags went off in my head but I kept calm.

"I'm sorry I don't know how to fix that. I could get the manager."

"Naw, naw that's not what I mean. We need your help to lift. We got the rest." The red flags were screaming at me, everything about them screamed bad, but I was naïve and didn't have many wits since I was raised to help others no matter what.

"Now long will this take?" I asked

"With you, just a few quick minutes then you can leave, mate." A buzzed cut blondie says.

"I just need to pay for these items..." I turn around and start to walk. I paid and walked back  to the guys.

"Alright follow me" One thing that unnerved me about these guys was that they were all taller than I. And by a good few inches too.

We walked outside and sure enough, a broken wagon with a tied mule sat on the side of the street. It was a deserted area, but it was pretty open so I had some sort of comfort.

"Ya see that one piece right there." A dusty colour haired man said pointing to the axle of the wagon.

"Yes."

"Just lift that for a few." I rolled up my sleeves and set the basket I had down. I walked to the wagon and grabbed a hold of the axle. It was splitting wood so I felt some loose pieces pierce my hand, but I ignored it and lifted it grunting slightly.

"Thanks!" as I was I lifting it they all did something to apparently fix the broken wagon. My arms were getting tired quickly, but I continued to hold huffing a bit more air out. "Alright slowly put it down." I leaned down and did so, bent over I let go of the axle before I crushed my hands. They added something onto it them.

"no problem--" As I'm about to turn around I feel my arm get grabbed. FUCK.

"Hey!" I shout tugging my arm.

"Whoa there, calm down"  one said. "We just got some questions...K?" I spit.

"Let me go!" I shouted as the buzzed cut blondie and brown haired man held my arms. "Why can't you let me go and I'll answer?" I pleaded

"You working for Ackerman?" one asked. I stopped moving and one of them "ooo'ed"

"How do you know that?"

"We got a buddy that was in the same cotillion as you and you're wearing his necklace." I put my hand around the necklace and glared.

"so what's the problem?" I asked glaring at the guys. They glanced at one another.

"You don't wanna be workin' with that peanut."

"dangerous man."

"Murderer."

"Kills his staff." they all just started hurdling stories about my Lord, looking white in the face and exchanging glances.

"Yeah right." I said loosing some of my nerves.

"He's a hit-man. No one knows how he got so big, some say politicians paid him a pretty price to kill some of the jack asses." I puffed out my cheeks in anger.

"You shouldn't speak of a lord in such manner. It is none of anyone's business, but his own."

"Hey, don't get mad at us, lovely." The buzzed blondie started, "we wont say we didn't tell ya when your body gets scooped up from a river."

"Maybe yours will." I muttered.

"What?" I glared at the man and the grip on my arms tightened.

"Darlin' you better watch your tongue."

"Suck it." I spat getting all defensive.

"You bastard." The built blond man grabbed my jaw and pulled me forward. The other four snickered. I growl and grunt from his tightening grip. I can hear my jaw creaking. "Oi, get him on his knees."

"Wha?!-- ah!" They both kick at the back of my knees and force me one the floor. The blonde knelt down and forced my jaw open and grabbed my tongue. "Agh!~" I squinted one eye from how hard he was pulling.

"Oi...what should I do?" He asked the others while staring at me.

"Cut it off?" I started to panic and tried to pull back.

"Nghh!-- g-gnk!" I gasped not able to make words without my tongue in my mouth freely.

"nah, nah I don't want to go to jail again. I gotta grow this hair out. How 'bout something I can get away with?"

"Hey, what did he say before?" asked one of the guys holding my arm. One of the two behind the blonde answered.

"'suck it' I believe..." I look around frantically. No fucking way.

"Ah...right."

"I dare you." One snickered with a shrill tone.

"It would be better if it were a girl..." another said.