Maids'

"I hope  you don't mind." the butler says.

"I-I uh...--" I looked around.

"I wont look when you put on trousers." He handed me these weird undergarments then turned around.

"Eh?--" I looked down at them, but quickly put them on. "W-What is this!? This belongs to a girl!" I said crossing my legs. Armin turned around and giggled putting his finger to his lips.

"Master Levi will hear you and get mad that you don't like his choice of outfit."

"I don't care! I'm  not a girl!" Armin shook his head and grabbed my hand.

"I know it sucks but," he broke out of his shy little character and into what I was guessing was the real him. "You're just going to have to deal with it, you'll get regular clothes once he thinks you deserve it. Weird right?" I nodded.

"Hell, yeah that's weird." I scoffed slightly scared about what I had gotten myself into. "Did you start with these too?" I asked

"Nope." He smiled a bit and told me to sit down. I did and he got out stockings.

"I can't believe this."

"I believe it might be a joke to test your reaction, but you didn't hear that from me." He slipped both white stockings on a pulled me up slipping something over my head. I looked down.

"What. The. Fuck." It was little black and white laced maids dress. Stereotypical like it was for some cosplay.

"Pfft! Oh my god sir--"

"Please call me Eren."

"A-Ah...ok...Eren." He stepped back shyly and I dusted the little short skirt.

"Now I'm going to complain about this."

"be careful Eren. He's not exactly kind to criticism. It's the last door straight down the hallway."

"I'll keep that in mind." I stormed out of the room as Armin waved. I made my way to his office and knocked harshly.

"Come in." I opened the door swiftly and stood entirely red toe to head.

"What is this?!" I said infuriated. Levi grinned and got up from his desk.

"You don't like it?"

"I'm a boy! Male! I don't think it's masculine to wear a DRESS." He cocked a brow and shut the door. He then circled me like a shark.

"Hm"

"Stop that! Creep!" I jumped back from his gaze and he then pulled his cane from the floor and as if he was aiming for my face, lunged it out and grazed my neck. I froze.

"How bold of you to call your Lord a 'Creep'. I'm not going to let your mistakes slip by. Not me." After feeling like a deer in headlights while he spoke, I slowly regained my determination to stand up for myself.

"Oh yeah?" I said pushing the cane off of my shoulder. "You're scares are only fun size to me." I said pulling off the stockings and throwing them down.

"You're some trouble." He murmured dropping his cane. I held my head up high. "You don't like the clothes mh?" I shook my head suddenly wondering what was going through his mind and worried that he seemed calm. "Then take them off." He said, I could see his eyes smiling.

"What?" I said shakily.

"Take them off if you don't like them." He looked at his nails and studied them before his sharp eyes slowly looked at me again as if now he was ordering me to do so.

"F-Fine, we're both men, who cares." I pulled off the dress and threw it down putting my hands on my hips and crossing my legs.

"You like the underwear?" he asked. My face went colourless, I knew if I said yes he would make me them those off to.

"I can wear them under things. So they wont be seen."

"So you'd like to wear those instead of boxers."

"Well, no." I said hesitantly, "B-But if I can't wear them this is fine..." I added quickly shaking my hands in defense. Levi pushed his hip out to the side and placed his hand on it cocking his eyebrow at me.

"You're too cute..." He grinned a bit and I felt my face get hot

"Do you have anything else?" I asked ignoring his weird compliment.

"mh" He said implying that he did. He went back to disk desk and threw me a white long sleeved top and black smooth pants with, thankfully, boxers .I quickly put them on and buckled the belt. Levi then walked back to me and straightened my collar. "I need you to go to the store and get these items." He handed me a list of items. I check it over and nod,

"Y-Yes sir." I answer as he hands me what I'm guessing is a bag of coins.

"Go on." He shoves me out and I hurriedly go downstairs and do so. What a weird first meeting.