Soft Sides

"I'm fine with a dude, pretty damn cute if you ask me." Blondie said grinning and with that he had bitten lightly onto my tongue and then full on french kissed me.

"Oh shit!" One of them shouted

"Dude he actually did it!" they exclaimed. My eyes were wide with disgust as I felt my tongue being played with.

"gnk...ahhg-" I feel myself gagging, but he doesn't seem to notice. Then he slowly pulled away and wiped his mouth.

"Hm...I'd keep him if he didn't belong to the Ackerman household."

"ah so what? You had your fun let's just take em' back. Shouldn't care about his servants anyways right?"

"Y-You wrong." I say spitting, "He'll...he'll come." I grunt.

"shut it." One ordered.

"I really hate that household. Come on dude let's just go back with him. Stick em in the cart with the tarp."

"Fucking touch me and I'll kill every single one of you with my bare hands." I growl feeling more confident than I felt. They all laugh and I'm picked up and hoisted over one of their shoulders.

"Hey! Hey! We can be Lords y'know. We own these people. Or person..."

"LET ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I'm about to scream when they throw me down harshly onto my back. the air leaves my lunges and I cough and gag trying to catch my breath. I take this change to book it, but they grab my hair and pull me back covering my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" The guy says.

"Oi..." A suddenly familiar voice makes them all turn. A wave of relief washes over me when I realize the voice is Levi's. "What do you think you're doing with him??" He sneers

The guys stay quiet and just stare at him. Levi picks up his cane. "Drop him." They stumble back and drop me. I get up and grab the basket always having that on my mind. I check if everything is there and it is.

"Fuck let's get out of here!" they push each other back and take off.

Once we're left alone and I'm hugging the basket tightly to my chest I say, "I-I got the items, sir." I hold it out to him, but he doesn't move. He just continues to stare at the direction they ran.

"Did they do anything?" He asked. I stared at him. He had changed into almost all black with dark grey stripes. His undershirt is a dark purple and his tie is black. His black jacket his swung over his shoulder. His hair is slightly blown from the wind and his eyes are cold and harsh with a blaze.

"P-Pardon?" I ask hoping he would just drop it. He moves only his eyes to look at me causing me to tense up. I somehow knew he was demanding an answer without trying to blow up in anger. "A-Ah...not really." I answered

"Not really?" He said quickly after I finish. He swings his jacket on and walks to me grabbing my arm and pulling  me down.

"Ah!--"

"What do you mean not really? What did they do!" He demands raising the tone in his voice. He's slightly baring his teeth unnerving me entirely.

"I-I was helping them fix their cart and they asked about you and if I was working for you. I said I was and we got into a worded fight....so they didn't let me leave and one of them...kinda kissed me...but it wasn't just a kiss if you get what I'm saying." I say getting more embarrassed by each word. I can see the slight surprise in his eyes and his mouth his slightly open his eyes are furrowed with anxiety and probably sympathy although that doesn't fit in his vocabulary. 

An awkward silence feel over us for a moment as we just stared at each other"Let's....Let's go home." He says quietly letting go of my arm and letting his hand slide down to my wrist before letting go.

I quickly just follow Levi holding the basket to my chest in one hand, and clutching Levi's necklace in the other.