9. Happy Hello's

I made a prinxiety one-shot inspired by The Princess and the Frog so... Please read that it's short and sweet and Anxiety gets intimate with an amphibian (not that intimate though what do you people think of me yeesh)

I've been neglecting this so much. It's been like ten days. Guys if I ever take this long just get in touch with me and send me death threats like other fandoms do jesus

Anxiety doesn't say anything at first. Morality turns to him, teary-eyed and out of breath, and Anxiety just stares back. His eyes are wide and his mouth half open, but he doesn't move. His arms stay at his sides and his legs are almost cemented to the floor as he processes. 

Once he's wrapped his head around the idea, he gets to moving. Morality whimpers, overwhelmed by the weight of the person that just tackled him- Anxiety is lighter, though, skinny and unhealthy looking (physical represents mental) underneath that large hoodie of his, so Morality isn't sent to the floor, just into the doorframe behind him.

I can hear Anxiety's sobbing despite it being muffled by our fellow trait's shoulder, but hesitate to reassure him as Morality already got to it, hugging him back like no tomorrow and taking in the fact that this world is the reality. 

I'm originally taken aback by Anxiety's sudden, intense display of emotion, but I'm not alienating the idea. Of course Anxiety has emotions; I would argue that his are more intense than ours just in general. And when he gets as afraid as he has been recently, with no calming down, this must be the ultimate relief... I smile, walking up to them and placing my arms around their shoulders, joining in on the embrace.

"Welcome back, Dad." Morality turns his head to face me, away from Anxiety's neck where it was previously buried, and smiles. 

"Thank you, Princey." He whispers, still having that smile playing on his lips, tugging at the corners of his mouth. A lone tear slides down his cheek, settling by the right end of his smile, and he looks back at the youngest personification with affection in his eyes. The other hasn't let go quite yet, still holding on for dear life as he shakes. 

"This means that we can get Logan back too, right?" I say, and Morality's head snaps up.

"He's the... Second math teacher, right?" I shrug, not having a clue about that. I don't have him- or well, maybe I do but we never went to class after lunch before so that's uncertain. "You... You woke me up, so it shouldn't be impossible, right?" He sounds so desperate, which I find surprising. Never before have I witnessed to any desperation from this facet- it's happy/cheerful/joyous/merry/a bit down, with him. 

"We have to make him aware- he could... We need him too." Anxiety mumbles. I see Morality squirming a bit at the ticklish sensation of someone muttering against his neck and smile. It always was a sensitive spot for him- as is anything else, when it comes to being ticklish... "We need all of us, and we need to get Thomas to wake up."

Morality furrows his eyebrows. "Wake Thomas up? What do you mean?" I glance to the stairs as I pull the two of them fully inside, closing the door behind me. A last chill breeze hits my face as I do, and it pushes me into the living room where we all sit down to, with silent voices, explain our current situation to our friend.

But it's with some optimism, because we don't feel so alone and hopeless anymore.

-

This is short af but I didn't want their entire explanation of the situation included because that's not helpful to the readers and yeah and yeah and yeah. And the next day needs its own chapter imo. Not that I know what'll happen yet, but this is a nice place to end this one. I feel like I'm just ranting on and on and on... Okay. Bye. 

Yay.