Thinking

Thousands of years ago...

The Sun was created. She lighted up everyone's hearts and made people very happy.

She stood in the sky and never moved.

All was well until one day...

There were rumours going around that, there was another side to the earth!

A side the sun could not see, nor reach.

In fact, there was another side to objects, even in plain sight, that she could not see!

The trees seemed bright and vibrant, but beneath the leaves and bark, the grass faded.

Every living, moving creature, had something that followed them, one in which the sun created herself, yet she had no idea she created them.

The Sun created shadows. She created light. She created the dark. She created warmth. She created the cold.

But she was completely oblivious.

She was alienated to the fact that there was darkness all around her...

Until she thought, long and hard, about what she was.

The darkness intrigued her so much, she decided to chase it.

She moved around the earth.

She tried to light up the whole world.

She tried to touch the shadows.

She would light up one half of the world, and the other half would be there for her to explore.

She kept on chasing and chasing, trying to find out more about the dark, what was the opposite of her, and she will for eternity.

She will try to light up the world all at once, and in doing so, she would have to work.

She even found another body, one that was chasing the stars.

She was called the Moon.

And so they both are in the earth's sky, chasing something they will most likely never reach.

But they will be together, chasing their dreams.

The End.